Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Left_bar_bleue84/84Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Empty
PostSubject: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Hey everyone. Got a nifty deck for you to look at and hopefully duel against sometime. I had this idea ages ago and never found a proper formula for it but now I have it! Behold, Slifer the Sky Dragon Fairy!

Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Qgm5Hp2
Not worried about a Side Deck yet. I'm adding Gachi Gachi to the Extra. Not sure what else to put in there. Normally the deck tries to OTK.
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rich
HP:
Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Left_bar_bleue100/100Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Seems pretty awesome, though it's hard to call it a Slifer the Sky Dragon Deck with only one Slifer in there. Also, I understand you're making an effort to search through the Deck quickly, but I would definitely switch out the Hand Destructions for Dark World Dealings. Otherwise, it looks as good as the concept can get.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Left_bar_bleue84/84Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 am

I only run the one for two reasons:
1. I'm almost always gonna draw him for the otk setup
2. I'm a little partial to only ever running single copies of the God Cards since in the series'...there's only one of each.

Dark World Dealings might be helpful I guess. I'll try -1 Hand for +1 Dealings.

Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Left_bar_bleue100/100Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:53 am

Honestly said, I see some cards that can be taken out easily for others. If you easily want Slifer on hand, just put it on Top Deck with Lavalval Chain. Just see if you can make that first turn with the Fairy's, and then go from there, making the common Fairy Build. 

That's at least my suggestion. It would give you space for trap Line Up, and rid of the unnecessary Hand Destructions, Reloads and Magical Mallet's. Also suggest using Pot of Duality. And Trade-In, not needed either. There's plenty you can cut, and plenty you can add.

Just consider it, and see then what you'd like more, or see work better.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:39 am

C.C. wrote:
Honestly said, I see some cards that can be taken out easily for others. If you easily want Slifer on hand, just put it on Top Deck with Lavalval Chain. Just see if you can make that first turn with the Fairy's, and then go from there, making the common Fairy Build. 

That's at least my suggestion. It would give you space for trap Line Up, and rid of the unnecessary Hand Destructions, Reloads and Magical Mallet's. Also suggest using Pot of Duality. And Trade-In, not needed either. There's plenty you can cut, and plenty you can add.

Just consider it, and see then what you'd like more, or see work better.

Actually, the Reloads, Hand Destructions and Magical Mallets are there not to try to Draw Slifer but to abuse Tehtys' effect.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Which makes it more of a Tethys Burn, rather then Slifer Fairy, no?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Tethys does not burn. Tethys says "Whenever you draw a Fairy-type monter(s), you can reveal 1 of them to draw 1 card."

Using Valhalla to Special Summon Tethys and abuse the draw power, Special Summon 2 or 3 of the Hyperion to clear the backrow, then finally Normal Summon Slifer the Sky Dragon for the OTK.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:59 am

Wait can you use scapegoat to summon slifer? It's not quite a tribute summon.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:55 am

No you cannot use Scapegoat.

Scapegoat states you cannot Tribute them for a Normal Summon. Slifer the Sky Dragon states it requires 3 Tributes to Normal Summon.
Back to top Go down

IxKingofKingsxI

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:56 am

scapegoat would be broken if you could use them for a tribute summon
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:23 am

OMG KINGS HOW R U
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:37 am

Sry, misstooke Tethys for Athena. They all alike, anyway.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Nottu the Evoker wrote:
No you cannot use Scapegoat.

Scapegoat states you cannot Tribute them for a Normal Summon. Slifer the Sky Dragon states it requires 3 Tributes to Normal Summon.

It says you cant tribute for a tribute summon Razz which is how i summon stuff like plasma and toon blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Either way, you get the idea.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Yup Razz also thanks for repping our mascot nottu :/
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Our mascot?

You and I are both RA YELLOW, how is Slifer our mascot? XD
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm

I was being sarcastic! Goodness bro :/ im kinda disappointed in ya Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck   Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Slifer the Sky Dragon - Fairy Deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1