Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to invite my friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:
I'd like to invite my friends Left_bar_bleue100/100I'd like to invite my friends Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

I'd like to invite my friends Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to invite my friends   I'd like to invite my friends EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi there, Rakha here and i would like to invite my friends to join this academy and to make this academy a big academy, I'm telling this just to let you guys know, and to get permission i can recruit or not, well that's it, See ya!
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rich
HP:
I'd like to invite my friends Left_bar_bleue100/100I'd like to invite my friends Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to invite my friends   I'd like to invite my friends EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:33 pm

I'm not an Admin, but I can tell you right now from personal experience (and the fact that there's actually a recruiter reward system here) that they love members to spread the word of ODA to other potential members. Go for it rakha, and remember to make sure you guys post in...

That one thread that I'm sure somebody will put up a link to in response to this XD You can actually get some OD for recruiting people.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
I'd like to invite my friends Left_bar_bleue84/84I'd like to invite my friends Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to invite my friends   I'd like to invite my friends EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:55 pm

How right you are MadDawg! https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t156-recruiting?highlight=Recruiting
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to invite my friends   I'd like to invite my friends EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:53 pm

We get OD for recruiting? i never got any for doing so o.o
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to invite my friends   I'd like to invite my friends EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:51 am

You gotta post for it Razz or it never happens. NOW GO! RECRUIT A STORM!
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to invite my friends   I'd like to invite my friends EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:04 am

Kk thx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to invite my friends   I'd like to invite my friends Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to invite my friends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1