Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official ODA Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Official ODA Podcast Left_bar_bleue84/84Official ODA Podcast Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Official ODA Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:46 pm

As many of you have seen on the Chat before, I am putting together an official ODA podcast to put up on the ODA Youtube channel. What I am in need of is members of the academy who are willing to pitch in and be a part of it.

We'll be discussing things going on at the academy such as our big events and even our tournament coverage, news regarding the card game such as new packs coming out and the collector tins, and even have our own Banlist prediciton section (for the first episode or 2)

If you have a Skype and would like to join the podcast, post below and say you're interested. If you are interested, make sure you are willing to get some topics for the podcast that we can go over in future episodes as well.

Looking forward to this and I hope you are too.

Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:51 pm

I am definitely interested in the podcast: Topics of consideration; September 2012 meta, WCQ and Worlds pre-analysis, Judgment of the Light and Shadow Specters and this is especially to mind, knowing Casual and Competitive play.
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Official ODA Podcast Left_bar_bleue100/100Official ODA Podcast Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:12 pm

this could be fun
Back to top Go down

ArchetypeLegend

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:40 pm

I might be interested in the podcasts. But I have a few questions first; How soon will we be making podcasts (if we wish to take part in them)? Will the topics being provided be a discussion where everyone takes part, or just an individual who goes over 1 topic at a time, and rotates for each subject? What is the minimum number of people needed to join? And finally, if any of us would be on vacay (because it is summer), could anyone take over? Just some food for thought that popped into my head. Razz

Anyway, topics that I consider to be relevant: Deck Building with a purpose, how to make competitive budget decks, and a "why do decks top?" talk.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Official ODA Podcast Left_bar_bleue84/84Official ODA Podcast Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Open discussions for the topics of course. We'd each have our own say in them.

If all goes well, we will be starting it next week or the week after.

I will be rotating commentators on the show. Not everyone will be in each episode.

Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Official ODA Podcast Left_bar_bleue0/0Official ODA Podcast Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:17 pm

:/  I'm afraid I don't have a webcam or anything, but I still have a camera.  XD  So if you want me to make a video like that every-so often I can do that.  
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 pm

No camera required for this Pride. Its a group chat.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Official ODA Podcast Left_bar_bleue0/0Official ODA Podcast Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Official ODA Podcast Tumblr_m5n3muDJAb1qfi7g6
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Dat excitement O.O
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Official ODA Podcast Left_bar_bleue100/100Official ODA Podcast Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:38 pm

i got skype and way to much yugioh based info in my head
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:04 am

Perfect. I'll get everyone's info soon.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:24 am

sorry, wish i could take part in this but i dont have skype. so unless we had a specific chatbox online or something then i can't do it.
sounds like fun though.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:29 am

well google +/hangouts is also an option.
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 am

well if u have a mic u can still skype and do other thing cams arent nessasary and podcasts are more audio then anything
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:58 am

Exactly. Skype is the most reliable thing I have to call/talk to others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official ODA Podcast   Official ODA Podcast Empty

Back to top Go down

Official ODA Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1