Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling All Gfxers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Calling All Gfxers Left_bar_bleue84/84Calling All Gfxers Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Calling All Gfxers Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Gfxers   Calling All Gfxers EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:14 am

As many may know, Gkamall is our Head Gfx Designer and our ONLY Gfx Designer. He is working diligently, but we need more people to get in on this.

I want to get at least one to two more Gfx Designers on this site to help with banners and such.

If you are interested, post below and try to post any work you have done for Gfx design. (Banners, Signatures, Avatars, etc.)

I will leave it to Gk to approve any new Gfx members. If you're accepted, you're in and you can start right away.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Calling All Gfxers Left_bar_bleue100/100Calling All Gfxers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Calling All Gfxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Gfxers   Calling All Gfxers EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 am

Here are my works(Just a few):
Calling All Gfxers IMpurusBanner_zpse6649adc

Calling All Gfxers RedNotAsh_zps4649ec3a

Calling All Gfxers Darkness2

Well, pretty obvious I'd take this up. Do keep in mind, I JUST got my RP started back up, but Im more than willing to make some GFX once or twice a week. So I can take some of the bigger loads off of the Head Honchoes hands. The extent of the piece doesn't bother me, Ill go to nearly any lengths, its just the entire process takes time even for some thing simple (in my case, damn perfectionism) So don't expect me to be a fast worker, and that is all.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Calling All Gfxers Left_bar_bleue84/84Calling All Gfxers Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Calling All Gfxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Gfxers   Calling All Gfxers EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:50 pm

AH, Vent. You were our Head Gfx for a time as well. I see no reason to question you on this.

Are any kind of decent with say, backgrounds?
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Calling All Gfxers Left_bar_bleue100/100Calling All Gfxers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Calling All Gfxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Gfxers   Calling All Gfxers EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Well depends on what you want. I can do BGs though.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

Calling All Gfxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Gfxers   Calling All Gfxers EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Something for the site's bg. Not a black one. We're moving to a brighter theme.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Calling All Gfxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Gfxers   Calling All Gfxers EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Oic I'd have too look at how the BG works, I've made a BG for an older popular forum. It was called InvisionFreeForums but that was a LONG time ago. So i'd have to know how it works more or less, but I might could manage something.
Back to top Go down

Gkamall

Leona

Calling All Gfxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Gfxers   Calling All Gfxers EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:19 am

aight ventri i like ur work ur in and u were the head gfx b4 i see no reason to refuse u Razz
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Calling All Gfxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Gfxers   Calling All Gfxers EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:57 am

Sweet I accept just let me know via PM when you need something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calling All Gfxers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Gfxers   Calling All Gfxers Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling All Gfxers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1