Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blazer's new room.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Left_bar_bleue100/100Blazer's new room. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 am

Ra! A step up from what she was living in. Instead of being in the dorms that wasn't attached to the academy, she got one that didn't involve direct contact to mother nature. That was perfectly fine with her. She didn't want to get wet, sunburned or anything else. 

Her room was much larger, this allowed her to have a desk and a bed without being a loft bed. She was rather tired of climbing her bed and hitting her head by misjudging. But, this room was no exception for her overly bright decorations. Lots and lots of colors. 

A rave looked like it was to bust out any time soon. It made the room look cheery, comfortable, although a little loud. Not loud music, but just everything. Anything from anime to Doctor Who was scattered among her collection of cards and raving things that looked like they needed to be picked up. A rush, she probably was in. 

Her bed was in the left corner decorated with lots of pillows and blankets, she did like her comfort. Beside it was her laptop with the background picture of a colorful woman painting Koi fish. She did like that picture. Her couch was angled to where she could get a TV in the room too, hooked up to all sorts of systems. She did love her games. 

The kitchen that she had was a tad bigger than that of the Slifer, it allowed her to decorate it with odds and ends. Her bathroom was still pink and Hello Kitty-ified. Her entire dorm was girly that was for sure. But she loved it nonetheless. 

The girl in raving attire was laying on her couch reading a manga with headphones that was playing Discord: Living Tombstone Remix on it. She wasn't a Brony or Pegasister, but she did enjoy that song.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Left_bar_bleue100/100Blazer's new room. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:13 pm

*Walks in and says

Nice room Razz I cant believe you didn't like the slifer dorm though. It had the bear necessities Cool
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Blazer's new room. Left_bar_bleue84/84Blazer's new room. Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:13 pm

~*Wind swirls about in the center of the room as a silhouette manifests into a six foot tall elf with red spiky hair*~

"Ah glad to see you got all moved in Blazer. Thought I'd come and see how you liked it so far."

Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:49 pm

"It's much more spacious. I have a lot of room to dance on so I won't worry about bumping into it. And if this is how it is here, I bet Obelisk has a full apartment for their room." She put the manga down and took off her headphones. She also smiled at T.C. "It did, but I'm glad to be in Ra now."
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:08 am

Aj knocked on the door. "I know I am not supposed to be here but I wanted to congratulate you for making Ra." said Aj. "I will hopefully be here soon haha." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:32 am

Nailed it
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:48 am

"Keep practicing and you'll get it. I'm just still amazed that I'm in Ra. Gotta keep up on the work and get into Blue one day. I don't care if I'm not 'Blue Material' I wanna show that even someone like me can get in there." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:43 pm

/Kicks the metaphorical door down! (Not the literal one)

Kai entered rather abruptly, without warning or hesitation. To see the room littered with people who'd already come to visit before him. He pouted, crossed his arms and leaned into one leg. "Well damn," he uttered casually. "All these people and here I was hoping to bust in like after she'd just got out the shower or something. Wrapped in a towel and all that jazz perhaps." Kai smiled, to both Blazer AND to Nottu, his comment meant no harm as he usually played around with the couple in this way. Both to make Nottu mad, and to make Blazer giggle. TO be honest, it was simply funny to see. Without warning, and without waiting for a reply from anyone, Kai abruptly stuck his touch out at Nottu, raised his index finger to his eye, and pulled down the eye lid a bit. "Hhmmmmnnnn!!" Was the sound he made at him.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Blazer's new room. Left_bar_bleue84/84Blazer's new room. Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:01 pm

"Oh no you did not!" Nottu lobbed a magical orb of harmless energy at him, causing a burst of powder in his face. "Ha!"
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:02 pm

suddenly, theres a yawn coming from the shadow in the corner of the room.
Jammy comes out stretching.  "hmm? everyones already here? wow i came before you moved in to be the first to greet you but i guess i must of fallen asleep... well welcome to ra yellow anyways. XD"
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:49 am

"As per usual, Jammy, sleeping in the shadows. Laziest owner ever really."

Nottu jibed at him.

Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:50 am

"you think im lazy ehh??......
yep thats me! XD"
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:03 am

"Of course I do! You just walk around like you own...well you do own the place, but that's beside the point!"
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:36 am

"Well I brought some food and stuff so why not get a rave started?" Aj suggested.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 am

I would stay for the rave but I'm not much of a party person. So with that I am going to get smashed at my dorm room by myself.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Blazer's new room. Left_bar_bleue900/100Blazer's new room. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:59 am

/At the mention of party, a Jack-O-Lantern-like face glows in a pocket of unnatural darkness. The face instantly vanishes before someone could point it out by then. A small, squishy bouncing pumpkin thing jumps from the shadows randomly to the middle of the floor, proceeding to roll around saying "Jackie! Jackie!". Three more follow it and the phrase "Jackie!" fills the air./
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Blazer's new room. Left_bar_bleue900/100Blazer's new room. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Bump. OwO
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:37 pm

*Busts down the door the door with a large portable vacuum cleaner that is strapped to his back, takes the hose and turns up the suction

"Come over here little guys!"

*Runs after all the Jackie's and sucks them up one by one

"Don't think your getting away!"

*Runs after the last one who tried running torwards the door.

"Well im gonna go experiment on these and figure out how they are alive. See ya later guys Cool also sorry about the door........ill.....get to fixing that.....LATER!"
*Quickly runs away before blazer can catch him
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:32 pm

/A orange and black clothed figure with twin sickles blocks Cool's exit. His face is unseen by a large bent hat with an X stitched above the rim./
"What do you think you're doing with my Jackies? My Familiar is in there." /With amazing speed, he has already ripped open the Vaccum pack and pulls out a little black creature with a jet black cape and pumpkin for a head. It is currently frightened./
"You scared him... Four times. You shouldn't just suck up small creatures so carelessly." /Finally looking up from under the hat, a carved face of a Jack-O-Lantern takes the place of human features (No nose is present, Lantern or human.)./

(White curtain was only compatible looking background in order to see my familiar.)
Blazer's new room. Tek51d7eefea50be1.90467487
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:24 am

Bump. OwO
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:42 am

Blazer started to laugh at the chaos that was going on in her room. Apparently it was a party going on. She went over to her computer and started to make a playlist of all of her dance music. Most of it was a Nightcore version of another song but it had as much beat and energy that flowed in her veins. 

"So, guys." Blazer started to do a little bit of a shuffle dance while the music started. 

With her rainbow legwarmers on it made her look like she was floating on the ground and dancing with ease. How did she do that? Most didn't know but others knew it was skill. Time, patience, and skill. The way she was dancing made it look a bit mesmerizing. She loved to dance and she hoped others at least enjoyed what show she was putting on. When Kai entered the door she stopped for a moment to catch her breath. 

"Oh, try to catch me out of the shower. Oh, just wait. Dancing usually makes me need a shower afterwords so, stand by, should happen." She watched as he mocked Nottu. Another laugh came forth. 

She watched as Nottu and Jammy conversed and as a pumpkin like thing ran around her room. "Just don't break anything. I don't want to have to kick any of your butts because you broke something!" And of that she started to dance again to another song that started to play.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Kai grinned, blushing a bit and rubbing the back of his head. To be honest her response had left him a bit speechless. He really enjoyed her company, that is to say. He liked everyone in the academy but Blazer was someone he'd come to consider a closer friend than most. It was odd, because he didn't let many people in these days. But now was not the time to think about such things. He laughed, shook off the blush and winked at the young girl. "Hey, you won't find me complaining any."

He figured she'd blush or something of the sort back, they did tend to have a bit of a flirtatious relationship but it was purely harmless. He glanced at Nottu, and nodded politely, letting another one of his closer friends know he meant no harm, only play. Irregarless, a girl dancing center stage (er, room) couldn't help but attract his attention, he studied her movements subtly. He didn't stare, or lose his sense of reality or anything, just noticed the way she moved and enjoyed the show so to speak. "Your a lucky man." He said with a HUGE smile toward Nottu. A gesture of assurance and a compliment all in one.

The music was nice, and Kai reached into his pockets and pulled out what looked like cotton gloves. Slipping them on, he made a gesture with his hands together, pressing the finger tips and an array of neon hyper strobing lights filled the tips of the gloves. "Sooo, any one here ever seen these kind of gloves?" He asked finding an open part in the floor and slowly beginning to move his hands in intricate Tuts and Waves in front of his chest. The fluid motions caused the lights to stream and flutter, revealing multi colored beams like lasers dancing and lingering in front of his body in the dark room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUB9o8IQ7dg

^ example of the gloves as well as the movements.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist
Sponsored content

Blazer's new room. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer's new room.   Blazer's new room. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazer's new room.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1