Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Jetpack Joyride Combos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Left_bar_bleue900/100Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Empty
PostSubject: Your Jetpack Joyride Combos   Your Jetpack Joyride Combos EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:39 am

Just got bored and was playing around with Jetpack Joyride. Pretty fun, you buy a bunch of gadgets, hold up to two, and you just keep running and flying till you either: A) Hit a Zapper (Yellow is still, Orange moves around in circles.). B.) Get blasted out of the sky by a rocket. Or C.) Become burnt to a crisp by these oddly still lasers that just follow you for a moment. You can collect coins too to buy these Items (Only three kinds: Head, Body, Jetpack. Gadgets and Vehicle Upgrades cost coins too.). Some are funny, others odd. I play Black Ops 2/II a lot, so I've heard the song Back in Black by AC-DC. I was listening to Fall Goliath Fall by Project 86 one night and just threw on Fragger gear to get into the music. Next thing i know Im in a Classy Suit with a Fragger head and a starter Machine Gun Jetpack/ new Flying V Jetpack rocking it out. I'm just curious what you guys would put together as your character/suited up Barry Steakfries (The guy whos always busting in the wall and wrecking havok with the Jetpack.).

Here's the list of Items.

Head/Body of Set
Barry's Head/ Barry's Suit
Paper Bag/ Wooden Barrel (Barrel shatters on downing to show Barry's tighty whiteys.)
Fragger Helmet/ Fatigues (Both black, only eyes can be seen in the set, grenade in hand. Never goes off.)
Nerd Glasses/ Lab Coat (Side look at a shorthaired nerd head, and a flapping white lab coat.)
Green Mohawk/ Punk Outfit (shaved head and a Big green hawk with glasses, Sleeveless vest, spike bracelets)
Flowery Lei/ Grass Skirt (Pink flowers over Barry's head, nothing but a green grass skirt.)
Santa Hat/ Santa Suit (Holidays must be early. Look like Santa.)
Safety Helmet/ Work Clothes (Yellow helmet, dark red plaid shirt, Boots, and a wrench in hand. Now go save the universe.)
Top Hat/ Classy Suit (Fancy Hat and suit.)
Zombie Head/ Zombie Body (Green hair, unholy teal zombie face, yellow eyes, torn jacket.)
Honest Phil (Gaming Maestro from Australia.)
Sensei's Headband/ Threads (A reference to Half Bricks other hit game, Fruit Ninja. Took forever to clean those fruit stains out.)
Robo-Barry Part #001/#002 ( Terminator version of Barry's head and a metal body almost like a knights suit of armor.
Hazmat Helmet/ Hazmat Suit (Blend in with the scientists.)
Alley-Oop Afro/ Three-Point threads (Afro and white B-ball clothing, basketball twirls on one finger in flight, bounces when downed.)
Kingly Crown/ Royal Robes (Gold and purple jeweled crown with fluffy red and whitefur trimmed robe. Red jeweled scepter in hand, crown and scepter fall off, scepter breaks.)
Dj Barry (Head item only, Theme in game turns to a Dubstep version)
Make Up/ Purple Dress ("Mrs.Doubtfries" Set, Barry in disguise.)
Clown Face/ Clown Shoes (Opened yellow top hat and red hair with make up, overalls and floppy long red shoes. HONK HONK!)
Sailors Cap/ Sailors Uniform (All you need is some Spinach and one eye closed. And a pipe.)

Jetpacks:

Machine Gun JP/Fires a spray of bullets that break the floor if its a light or glass. Scatters scientists.
DIY JP/A Simple Balloon that can propel you up when it is opened. Bounces to the ceiling when you're down for the count, before Final Spin.
Bubble Gun J/ Fly with a spray of pretty bubbles.
Steam Powered JP/"Created from parts salvaged from a retired Steam train."
Traditional JP/A classic that will please the old schoolers.
Shark Head JP/Converted from a classic war plane. Looks like the sharks painted on planes to make them look feircer. Same effects as Machine Gun JP, except more straight and accurate.
Fruit JP/Shoots many fruits out the bottom to propel you. Splatters on the floor, Scatters Scientists.
Deck the Halls/Fires ornaments and tinsel to fly. Looks like a Christmas tree. Scatters.
Snow Machine JP/A large machine that blasts out snowballs. Scatters.
Rainbow JP/A small, but colorful white jetpack that spews a big curving rainbow beneath you. Yes Blazer, it is a real item in the game.
Twister (Tornado) JP/A bulky JP, summons up a twister to keep you airborn. Sucks up scientists (and a cow if you find one.) And hurls them forwards or backwards. Some scientists get reused. Doesnt collect coins.
Flying V JP/ A red/white guitar with a neck that glows rainbow and head that shoots lightning and notes. Worn upsidedown so the head is straight down. Plays random riffs when activated. Sounds weird when tapped repeatedly.
Golden Piggy Pack/Shoots out $1000 dollar bills and looks like a gold piggy bank with a white $ on the side.
Leafblower JP (Not tested)
Laser (The ones that follow) JP (Not tested)
Blast Off JP (Not tested)
Party JP(Not tested)
Chrome-Plated Afterburner (Not tested)

My personal set? Fragger Helmet, Classiy Suit, Flying V JP. YES IM BA-A-A-A-ACK, BA-A-A-A-ACK, BACK IN BLACK, YES IM BACK. IN. BLAAAACK! Outta Sight! (Flys off playing guitar riffs)
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Left_bar_bleue84/84Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Your Jetpack Joyride Combos   Your Jetpack Joyride Combos EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:47 am

What?
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Your Jetpack Joyride Combos   Your Jetpack Joyride Combos EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Lol, I only played jetpack joyride to buy the golden piggy bank. After I got it I stopped playing
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Left_bar_bleue900/100Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Jetpack Joyride Combos   Your Jetpack Joyride Combos EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:10 pm

They've got a new Wave Rider vehicle, Mrs.Doubtfries, Clown, and sailor clothing, a Leafblower , Flying V, and an entire party in a jetpack if you want to get back into joyride. Ive tried the wave rider. Its a bit weird. Just got it at 11:30 last night for free.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Left_bar_bleue84/84Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Your Jetpack Joyride Combos   Your Jetpack Joyride Combos EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Still have NO idea what is going on here
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Your Jetpack Joyride Combos   Your Jetpack Joyride Combos EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:48 pm

I should just chuck this topic. basicly thought of asking what th acad would pick for items and a jetpack. tried my best to describe most of them since the JP JR wiki hasnt updated the new stuff.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Your Jetpack Joyride Combos   Your Jetpack Joyride Combos EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Neutral

Um, okay.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Left_bar_bleue100/100Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Your Jetpack Joyride Combos   Your Jetpack Joyride Combos EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 am

for trolls i'm using flash and golden pig or something for gadgets. for competitve i'm using the one that gives u a vehicle at the start and a coin magnet. and for money grinding i'm using the ruby one and coin magnet. all gadgets, no jetpacks and half of clothes

edit: i don't see that they added anything new
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Your Jetpack Joyride Combos   Your Jetpack Joyride Combos EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:07 am

Did you check the App store? I had an update for the new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Jetpack Joyride Combos   Your Jetpack Joyride Combos Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Jetpack Joyride Combos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-