Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Graveyard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Graveyard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Graveyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

An area where all defeated foes and allies will lie.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Graveyard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:20 am

Pride looks at her sadly.

"You're in desperate need of rest, darling."

Some of Pride's shadows scoop her up in a sort of cradle to carry her.

Pride snaps his fingers and shadows grab a hold of Droite by her arms and legs.

He places her in another sort of cradle.

He looks around and walks back to the mausoleum with the two following him, above.  He looks up at her.

"Shall we go to the spot?"

Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Graveyard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 am

She could barely nod. Lying in the shadows, drained and weak, even vulnerable, she thought of how it would feel if she would actually die. Possibly like this. Most likely.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:44 am

Pride steps into the Mausoleum and pulls the other two in.

The two and the corpse leave the area.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Graveyard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Swirls of familiar energy manifested and swirled around the grave site. Soon, Nottu Phoenix and Augusto appeared in a flash of magical display.

After regaining his balance, Nottu looked around and found no trace of Droite. Rage began to fill him and his fists clenched tightly. His brow furrowed angrily and the blood rushed to his face, almost matching his hair colour, "PRIIIIIIIIIIDE!!"

He spun on his heel, igniting a Fire Ball on his fist and launched it at a nearby tree, splintering it into uncountable shreds.

Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:49 am

Looks like pride is still up to the same old tricks. Don't worry nottu because i infused my power into her body i can figure out her location. From what it seems, Pride took droite to the Volcano. If she ends up in the volcano i can't revive her. We better hurry!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Graveyard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Graveyard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:16 am

"I can't Teleport so soon after one. We'll have to make our way there on foot, double time." 

His expression never changed. For being someone who was normally so calm and cheerful, this was quite a sight.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:47 am

Can aj transform into something that can fly you there? Flying would be the faster alternative and if he can i can fly myself.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:55 am

He grinned in response, remembering his own magic.

"Oh right. Flying," he waved his hands in a prestigious manner and murmured an incantation. A moment later, his feet slowly lifted from the ground.

"Fly Spell is now active for 10 minutes of flight. When I get my hands on him, he will hand over Droite and after that, I'll make sure he doesn't harm anyone," he said before jetting off into the sky.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:35 am

* me flies after nottu heading to the volcano *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4