Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poll for the People: Mod Choices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Its hard to make a Poll for Two choices...So Post here for your TWO Choices for the Moderator spot. I want to see how the academy feels about it.

The Candidates
MADA MADA DANE
Blazer Slater
Vetrix (TC)
Pride the Arrogant
Princess Bubblegum
Gkamall
Twiddget
Ryuk

Please Post two different choices from the list. Yes you can vote for yourself. *Looks slowly towards Twiddget*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:24 am

Blazer nottu cant test you for the reason of you guys are husband and wife. If you get 2 good of a score nottu may be stripped cause he could have forged it Razz even if you did get those scores on your own That's why stuff like evil testing bloodfang isn't allowed. Razz  Also you shouldnt be phased by what evil said. Rather then getting mad turn it into some deck building POWA! True you could use some work but heck everyone here can get better then what they are now. Just keep your cool and keep moving Cool.
Back to top Go down

Logan Anderson~

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:01 am

Vote for Twiddget Henry Anderson!

#str8faise #twid4mod #I'mAmerican.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:04 am

Mada Mada Dane, if you have not had the chance to get out of the Slifer dorm, then tell me... do you REALLY think you have BEEN at ODA long enough to become a part of its staff?  You don't go marchign in somewhere and be there for only a short while, then suddenly become part of its staff; that's not how it works. And about thinking I am above the Slifers, hell no I do not think I am above Slifers, ask everyone how much I degrade myself in chat.  Ask them how I usually say I am not good enough for Obelisk, ask them how much I always say I suck.

Blazer, you are misunderstanding me.  I know you have been striving to become better, using XYZ and synchro, and how many times did I congratulate you for that, how happy was I when you told me?  I laughed my ass off when you said you'd kicked Nottu's ass with your Madolches, because I was happy for you. But at the same time, you have no knowledge on the meta, and you still carry some of your 'Classic Slifer' morals.  Last time I checked (You may have dropped it since we last talked about it)  you still cannot accept the way HERO decks are run now.  You are definitely not in the position to be a part of the teaching staff at a Duel Academy, when you are still learning the complexities of the game yourself.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:44 am

The point of this was to see what people would have chosen if they were actually voting for the mod spots. This poll has no say when it comes to the legitimate choosing of the moderators. ANd not to call anyone of our mods out on this but since when are they part of the "teaching" aspect of ODA? 

I want moderators who will uphold the rules of ODA, as well as be active players of the game. Knowledge of the meta is important but as this academy has collected several old style players as well as players who are merely fans of the game rather than Dueling Prodigy, I don't really see lacking the meta knowledge to be an issue.

Last edited by Nottu on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:47 am

Boy i think nooooo one got that nottu
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:49 am

I guess not Tc. Neutral
Going to close this "poll" since it's not doing at ALL what it was intended to do.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:39 am

We already know Twiddget is the best dueling wise of the 4 people who were going to be considered the most. We aren't even being judgmental. Evil is ex-admin bro, he isn't just talking out of his mouth xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the People: Mod Choices   Poll for the People: Mod Choices - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll for the People: Mod Choices

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2