Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos End Dragons!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Potato

Lucian

Chaos End Dragons! Empty
PostSubject: Chaos End Dragons!   Chaos End Dragons! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:35 am

So a while back in the chat blueeyes was like...
"I want a chaos dragon deck that can summon the end dragons" and there were a bunch of complaints and criticism like it'd be tooo slow or inconsistent... WELL NOT ANYMORE
Chaos End Dragons! PYvtW96
It's still a work on progress but the deck combo's are amazing. I do fairly well with this deck (Even with that horrible extra deck) Any suggestions would be appreciated (Don't mention anything about the extra deck, I was too lazy to make one)
Back to top Go down

Lord Death

Leona

Chaos End Dragons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos End Dragons!   Chaos End Dragons! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:36 am

i dont doubt your assessment of the deck. but how does it handle against a decent backrow.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

Chaos End Dragons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos End Dragons!   Chaos End Dragons! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:43 pm

I'm questioning this myself, as an avid Chaos Dragons player, its too reliant on mostly that only 1 strategy to function as a deck. The deck already lacks protection as is. I'm not saying that the deck should be discouraged but more having a balance on bringing out Light/Dark End Dragon and having enough defensive cards.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Chaos End Dragons! Left_bar_bleue100/100Chaos End Dragons! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Chaos End Dragons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos End Dragons!   Chaos End Dragons! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:45 pm

From what i saw it works pretty good but it could probably use some defense Razz
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

Chaos End Dragons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos End Dragons!   Chaos End Dragons! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:40 am

Yeah it completely lacks defense but can maintain advantage when something goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos End Dragons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos End Dragons!   Chaos End Dragons! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos End Dragons!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1