Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Seal of Orichalcos Deck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Seal of Orichalcos Deck Left_bar_bleue84/84The Seal of Orichalcos Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

The Seal of Orichalcos Deck Empty
PostSubject: The Seal of Orichalcos Deck   The Seal of Orichalcos Deck EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:50 pm

The Seal of Orichalcos Deck UVEAS6k

This deck should not work as well as it does, but here it is. I do not claim that this deck is unbeatable or anything, but it certainly is fun to play.

Typed Deck List:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Seal of Orichalcos Deck Left_bar_bleue100/100The Seal of Orichalcos Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos Deck   The Seal of Orichalcos Deck EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Looks different then before
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Seal of Orichalcos Deck Left_bar_bleue84/84The Seal of Orichalcos Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos Deck   The Seal of Orichalcos Deck EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:00 pm

It is different. I rebuilt it. Tried to make it a little more consistent. So far its good, but I'd like to make it a really formidable deck to face. As such, the Soul Count is now reset.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Seal of Orichalcos Deck Left_bar_bleue100/100The Seal of Orichalcos Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos Deck   The Seal of Orichalcos Deck EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Whoot SOUL GET!

*T.C. watches as his soul comes back.

I forgot u had it Razz
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos Deck   The Seal of Orichalcos Deck EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:27 am

Don't take my soul if you duel against me with that. I'm rather attached to it.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos Deck   The Seal of Orichalcos Deck EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:14 pm

I wouldn't take your soul Blazer!
Back to top Go down

DeathGodKyo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos Deck   The Seal of Orichalcos Deck EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 pm

*Reaches out hand and speaks in Yugi voice* Nottu, no! Don't use that card! It has an evil power!

Seriously speaking, the only issues I see with the Deck are the slight consistency issue caused with having two Terraforming and only one The Seal of Orichalcos, which by all means should be inverted (a second Terraforming later in the Duel doesn't even have potential value, while at least a Seal sitting in your hand can help you if your opponent wastes resources breaking past your first Seal), and more importantly, you should quit it with the Pot, man, it's not healthy. Bad jokes aside, the Pot of Duality are something of a mixed blessing and curse for the Deck, since while they help search important cards, their Special Summon restriction severely hampers this Deck, which performs most of its important Summons as Special Summons, and since you only have two major defensive Traps, that one turn that you slow your Deck down could cost you the Duel.

There are many more edits I would make were this my Deck, but for the idea your Deck is generally imposing, these are probably the only edits you'll want to make. Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos Deck   The Seal of Orichalcos Deck EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:10 pm

DeathGodKyo wrote:
*Reaches out hand and speaks in Yugi voice* Nottu, no! Don't use that card! It has an evil power!

Seriously speaking, the only issues I see with the Deck are the slight consistency issue caused with having two Terraforming and only one The Seal of Orichalcos, which by all means should be inverted (a second Terraforming later in the Duel doesn't even have potential value, while at least a Seal sitting in your hand can help you if your opponent wastes resources breaking past your first Seal), and more importantly, you should quit it with the Pot, man, it's not healthy. Bad jokes aside, the Pot of Duality are something of a mixed blessing and curse for the Deck, since while they help search important cards, their Special Summon restriction severely hampers this Deck, which performs most of its important Summons as Special Summons, and since you only have two major defensive Traps, that one turn that you slow your Deck down could cost you the Duel.

There are many more edits I would make were this my Deck, but for the idea your Deck is generally imposing, these are probably the only edits you'll want to make. Cheers!

Problem with running 2 Seals: "You can only activate The Seal of Orichalcos once per duel." Terraforming works as a means to fetch The Seal, a bluff for MST, and works as discard fodder for Magical Stone and Summoner Monk.

Pot of Duality has been one of the cards I wanted to switch out most. I just don't really know what else to add to speed the deck up as well.
Back to top Go down

DeathGodKyo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos Deck   The Seal of Orichalcos Deck EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:01 am

I completely forgot about that part of the Seal's text. Guess I should try to focus on cards more even if I don't expect to use or face them at any point (starts reading flavor text of Boneheimer for hidden strategies).

Hm... For speeding up the Deck... Depends on your level of confidence, I suppose. If you're not worried about 200-point turnarounds by your opponent, you could try running two or three Upstart Goblin. It effectively reduces the card count of your Deck to 37-38, which removes the need for as much Deck speed. Otherwise, I'm kinda stumped myself.

EDIT: Yeah, Duality really is the best Draw this Deck has. So maybe instead of dropping Duality, you could add in more cards to protect you until Duality isn't hurting you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Orichalcos Deck   The Seal of Orichalcos Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seal of Orichalcos Deck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1