Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chi-Chi's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Chi-Chi's Test Results  Empty
PostSubject: Chi-Chi's Test Results    Chi-Chi's Test Results  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Match : Frog Lancers vs Rainbow Neos

Match Results: 0/10 2:0
The Testee lost 2-0.

Deck Construction: 15/20

The deck was pretty good when it came to pulling out its ace monster. You pulled it out every first turn. The main issue with the deck was keeping up after pulling out the rainbow neos. You barely had means to recover from the play, and nearly clearing Rainbow Neos automaticallys certifies me the game.

Duelist Peformance: 14/20

1st Turn on each game you was able to first turn Rainbow Neos. You had about 2 dead cards after everygame, but you did what you could. You did over-extend when you weren't going for game, and it was completely unnecessary to do so. Torrential was the only trap I recall during the duel that you used to even put the game-state in a changing favor.
1. Using O-Oversoul to bring back Elemental Hero Neos via Prisma, on the 1st turn when you can't attack, and there was nothing on my field with the Rainbow Neos Play.
2. Attacking with Rainbow Neos Directly first instead of Elemental Hero Neos, while I have no cards on the field. Not only am I running a Frog-deck, where Gorz is normal, but I could've had a Trag or Gorz in hand.

Siding: 0/10

Didn't side anything.

Side Deck: 0/5

Couldn't see the deck for a viable side, but the testee didn't side anything.

Ruling Questions: 0/15

At this point the testee was saying how he/she didn't care, and didn't finish the rest of the test.

Total Points: 29/80

Welcome to Slifer Red Dorm! Don't take the test, and waste tester's times when others have to take the test, if you aren't even going to give it your best and take it seriously. Tester DP Awarded!

Back to top Go down

Chi-Chi's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Results-