Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join the Fight for Justice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Super Hero Role Play?
Yes, and I will participate
Join the Fight for Justice? 2agw9kx_th63%Join the Fight for Justice? 9k7cr8_th
 63% [ 5 ]
Yes, but I'll just watch
Join the Fight for Justice? 2agw9kx_th13%Join the Fight for Justice? 9k7cr8_th
 13% [ 1 ]
No
Join the Fight for Justice? 2agw9kx_th24%Join the Fight for Justice? 9k7cr8_th
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Join the Fight for Justice? Left_bar_bleue84/84Join the Fight for Justice? Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Join the Fight for Justice? Empty
PostSubject: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:27 am

So I was thinking of hosting a role play of my own, just to see if anyone wanted to play in it. I was thinking of an old theme that was never chosen for the Poll Vent did a while back: Super Heroes.

Basically, this would be set in our actual world (no fake cities like Metropolis or Central City), would be set in modern or near future time period, and each player would be a Super (A person gifted with extraordinary abilities that other humans do not possess).

Everyone would be limited to a maximum of 3 powers. Each power should have some relation to the previous (Ex. You couldn't necessarily be able to Fly and Summon Fish), but cannot have Invulnerability. Healing Power is permitted, but it limits you to having Two powers instead of three.

Not interested in saving the day? There are those who are born as a Super who chose to use their abilities for darker purposes. These are the Villains of the world and they are just as strong as many of the Supers who chose to defend the world.
(Same power rules apply)

Still not as interested? Well you can even be a mild mannered person with no powers whatsoever. The Jimmy Olsen of the group you might say. Unless you want to be a crime fighter who relies on their skills and gadgets rather than flashy powers. I totally approve of this.

Non-Super characters will operate like a regular RP character would only you can give them a profession (such as News reporter, military, etc) and have them work alongside the Supers and Villains of the world anyway you see fit. Or make them a freelance hero who fights without powers or abilities. Its all up to you.

Tell me what you guys think of this sort of a Roleplay, vote if you like it or not and we'll go from there.

Thanks for your input!
-Nottu
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Join the Fight for Justice? Left_bar_bleue100/100Join the Fight for Justice? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:30 am

I love it and I would be a hero
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Join the Fight for Justice? Left_bar_bleue84/84Join the Fight for Justice? Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:30 am

Thanks for the support Aj. Please feel free to vote.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:36 am

Quote :
[02:33:32] @ Nottu : For now just post saying you are in or something
I'm in or something
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:39 am

I'll check this tomorrow too and then we will see.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:28 am

Saweet!
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Join the Fight for Justice? Left_bar_bleue100/100Join the Fight for Justice? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:46 pm

i would play as a villian
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:02 pm

I guess there's plenty of people who are interested huh? I'll post the registration.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:02 am

Whoooo SUPERHEROES!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Registration is now open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Fight for Justice?   Join the Fight for Justice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Join the Fight for Justice?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-