Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Now without further ado, I bring you the cast of "Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy"! The 1st episode will be premiered between the next 2 weeks, so be prepared. This is just a small little teaser, to get things going. Also, the fan-fiction will be posted in episodes to make it more lively. Each episode with the story I will provide a song I would like representing the Opening and Ending for each episode. Just something small, nothing major.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy

Main Characters (Protagonists)

Taisakuno Shouri

Name: Tai

Deck: Agents

Special Card(s): N/A

Description: Being raised as a duelist this young man dedicates his time to dueling and helping out others who haven’t had the “opportunities” he has had to grow. He has cyan like wavy hair flowed to the right. His eyes are hazel and he wears an outfit of blue.

Nottu

Name: Reyson

Deck : X Spellcasters

Special Card(s): Arcane Fusion, Alchemy Reborn, etc.

Description: Reyson is a well known teacher at the academy. He is known for being a person most people can respect and knowledgeable in teaching the basics of dueling. He wears white casual clothing. His eyes and hair are brown.

Blazer Slater

Name: Blaze

Deck : Angel Feathers

Special Card(s): Holy Lance, Seraphim’s Call, etc…

Description: Blaze is a young woman at the academy. She is known to be the quiet girl. She always stands by her friends’ side. It is rumored that she has power sent from the Seraphim in the Sky. Her hair is blonde, eyes are of light blue, and she wears a red uniform.

aj16amc

Name: Kiyo

Deck: Skill-Drain Beat

Description : Constantly growing, this young boy dreams of one day becoming one of the “Radiant Brigade”. He is extremely nerdy, but has a hidden coolness inside of him. He has brown hair, brown eyes, black glasses, and wears casual attire.

Slayertakim

Name: Sora

Deck: Blackwings

Special Card(s): F-L-Y Soaring Wings!

Description: Childhood friend of Tai. He always seeks out to be ahead of Tai. They bring out the most out of each other. H has dark hair, slightly red eyes, and red/black attire.

Valkoor Lightheart

Name: Moonlight

Deck: Kuriboh Chaos

Special Card(s): Twilight Moonbright

Description: This character appears early on the game, which knowledge the Main Protagonists don’t know about. He seems to allow the characters to get by in desperate needs. He has light blue hair, and wears attire the color of the moon.

Kairi

Name: Valerie

Deck: Maiden in Love

Description: A girl that has a very nasty attitude shown within the party. She is a famous girl in the dueling world and soon takes on a role of joining the “Radiant Brigade”. She has pink hair, pure light blue eyes, and white/blue attire.

Main Characters (Antagonists)

Evilpath

Name: Ryu

Deck: Infernity

Special Card(s): Archfiend Infernity Lord

Description: The main antagonist of the fan-fiction. He has red hair, and dark eyes. He wears a black uniform. Little is known about him, except that he searches for a “peaceful” world.

Gareki

Name: Shinzen

Deck: Archfiends

Special Card(s): Despair’s Push, Elegy’s Pull

Description: The right hand of Evilpath. Little is known about his childhood, and his motives are unknown. He is obsessed with his looks. Red hair, dark eyes, and always wearing formal attire.

Jammy

Name: Sin

Deck: Evilswarm

Description: The Craziest of them all. No one knows of his distant past. An assassin, he is known as the “Bloody Soul”. He wears a mask, has black tied up hair, and wears red/purple attire.

Evillight

Name: Light

Deck: Archlords

Description: A thief. The hidden man that comes up to Gareki’s side when needed. He wears a brown ninja (assassin) uniform. He has black eyes.

Barcode

Name: Zar

Deck: The Reaper

Special Card(s): Deadly Reap

Description: The manipulator. He does whatever it takes to getwhat he wants for his “ultimate goal”. He has dark,green eyes.Green hair, and purple attire.

E-hero kristian

Name: Kris

Deck: Doom Heros

Special Card(s): Paradox Chain, Doom Hero Knight, etc.

Description: The classical Villain Stereotype. He hopes to take control of the the “graveyard” to have the world under his control. Has on a “hero” suit (black), and his face is covered by a huge helmet.

Main Neutrals (Side Unknown)

Kyonaru

Name: Kai

Deck: Mono Mermails

Special Card(s): Merm-Maid Ocean Abyss

Description: Leader of the Kyo Brigade, part of the Imperial Knights of the empire of the world. They are known as knights that work for unknown reasons. Wears pure blue attire, has dark blue hair, and black eyes.

Maxxie

Name: Maxxie

Deck: Macro Rabbit

Descirption: Leader of the Blood Note, the largest guild in the world. They are against the rules of the empire, and abide to their morals/beliefs. Has black and yellow hair, red attire.

xsabergirl

Name: Rita

Deck: Noble Sabers

Special Card(s): Noble Knight X, A Noble’s Call, etc.

Description: Princess of the empire. One of the heir to the throne. Very few have the honor of seeing her, as she is always locked within the castle, and always protected by the Imperial Knights on travels. She wears a violet dress, has blonde hair, and green eyes.

SoraAngel0

Name: Roxas

Deck: X-Sabers

Description: Special protector and trainer of Rita. He is a childhood friend of Evillight, and decided to take on his life as an Imperial Knight. He has a blue and white knight uniform, blue eyes, and yellow hair.

Other Main Characters

Kinru

Deck: War Gods

Description: Leader of the Sacred Cluster. He wears a white uniform.
He has light blue pure eyes and white hair.

Gauche

Deck: Gustos

Description: Works under Kinru. She is one of the two twins. She has brown hair (in 2 ponytails), dark brown eyes, and a red french stylistic dress.

Droite

Deck: Dragunity

Description: Works under Kinru. She is one of the two twins. She has brown hair (in 2 ponytails), dark brown eyes, and a blue french stylistic dress.

Minami

Deck: Lightsworn Rays

Description: The last girl working under Kinru. She is known to always beside Kinru, but no notable info on her is known. She wears a white dress. She has pure black eyes, and has yellow hair.

Last edited by Taisakuno Shouri on Sat May 11, 2013 3:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Left_bar_bleue100/100Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:50 pm

im excited to see what you got and im also excited to hear the opening
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Left_bar_bleue84/84Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Cannot wait to read!
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Pretty much what he said ^

I would've liked to get Wups, but I understand why I got the bunny.
Also: My guild > Kyo's guild. 8D
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Maxxie wrote:
Pretty much what he said ^

I would've liked to get Wups, but I understand why I got the bunny.
Also: My guild > Kyo's guild. 8D

I can change it if you want. I mainly have you bunny, because its a strong choice for a strong character. If I can ill let him have 1 deck for some parts and macro rabbit as he grows.
Back to top Go down

gareki

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:47 pm

You're going to make me a NOOB.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Left_bar_bleue100/100Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:13 am

omg my character is awesome XD cant wait to read it.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Left_bar_bleue900/100Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:11 am

Kuriboh Choas? O_o ill have to find out what it is. While i look for it, can someone send me a possible decklist for it so i know what my character actually uses? And whats this "Twilight Moonbright" card?
Back to top Go down

EvilLight

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:34 am

Cant wait to read it! Glad I'm in it. ^^ Good luck on making it.
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:41 am

Same I can't wait to read it to awesome I'm the Princess of the empire Smile
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:00 am

I have 4 questions. 1-What does the purple mean?
2-Whats Drain beat
3-Can you change my eye color to brown and make me have black glasses plz
4-Whats the Radiant Brigade
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:10 am

aj16amc wrote:
I have 4 questions. 1-What does the purple mean?
2-Whats Drain beat
3-Can you change my eye color to brown and make me have black glasses plz
4-Whats the Radiant Brigade
So many questions =/. Purple means a protagonist, as shown at the top of the page. Drain-beat. Beatdown with monsters with skill-drain being a main advantage to playing against decks (winning with brute force). Radiant Brigade will be explained in the story please have patience lol. I quoted it for a reason. Color brown and black glasses. no problem...
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:25 am

Hehehe! Doom Heroes sound awesome! Thanks Tai
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:32 am

I'd like to enter my character, please!
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:53 am

Frost/Flame wrote:
I'd like to enter my character, please!
You didn't post to be in it, when I made the topic. And some of you starting to get greed y with your characters lol. I know it's only a fan-fic but dang lol.
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:25 am

i guess it happens to people but pay them no mind its your story do what you want with it
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:07 am

I'm super excited to read this. I really like my character. Makes me want to draw her. ^_^
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:16 am

i would draw mine but i cant draw good at all unless im looking at a picture of the thing
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:20 am

Since I don't have a job, I could draw my character and such. Could draw yours. :3
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Left_bar_bleue84/84Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:41 am

Trust me, her art is fantastic!
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:44 am

As soon as I get 9,000 points, I'll open a shop to do art and such.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:46 am

I can contribute to your OD as well.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:50 am

If you want to help, you're more than welcome to.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:05 am

I can do a few drawings I suppose.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:13 am

Blazer could you plz draw my char, if you want to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Radiant Phantasy (Cast)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-