Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) Empty
PostSubject: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:28 am

this card price hierarchy has always been a fact in the game .... back in the beginning jinzos,evoys,yatas and imperials where the money cards ruling the duels.... every new set has had its share of money cards.(minus cyberdark impact ) money decks and etc BUT the game has gone on 10+ years ....if your still complaining about the same issues 10 years later at that point its not konamis fault it is the players...we set the prices of these cards!! you bitch about megalos and big eyes being 80-100+ dollars but if u really want them to drop in price pick one up and sell it for 5 bucks and the price just dropped to 5 bucks for that 1 second...there are 10 years worth of cardboard in this game if u want the newest and shiniest expect to fork over a few extra bucks ....or you can be a free thinker and actually play a deck that u like and make it the best you can....or u can be a sheep that follows the next sets big deck then complain about the price
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:29 am

unless you actually like mermails and have fun with them.
then you're screwed lol
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:46 am

Nottu is after a card that's super expensive. I wish I had the extra $150.00 to get just that one card for him.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) Left_bar_bleue84/84The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:57 am

AH yes. My Priestess. SHe really is over priced. I mean, I know cards can get expensive, but come on.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:18 pm

my brother pulled priestess last year when it was only worth like 40 dollars and he sold it.
I wish my parents didn't make him sell it right away. i probably woulda sold it for you for cheaper than its worth.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Buying a single Priestess for 150$ is bad and you should feel bad for wanting to buy it.
Seriously it's just a card, you can print a big poster for way less than 150$, and it's gonna look better than the card itself.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Not all fun decks are cheap you know :/ I figured out that stealth union can be 11 bucks which is odd cause he is old I mean OOOOLD anyway u cant expect everything to be cheap Razz konami has to offset the price of making all these cards or else they go out of business and then we could have an even WORSE people making our cards, Or no one at all. Also a player could use any deck and top YCS depending on how he/she built it, that's why some old archetypes were even tier 1-2.5 again. People find new ways to build these decks, don't blame em for stuff Razz cause it could happen to any deck.
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:55 pm

in regards to stealth union.... it is a secret rare from an out of print set making it very hard to come by...thats one of the cases where rarity has more to do with price then hype and playability
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Seeing how Priestess is so expensive, makes wish I can pull a bunch of her and sell her for cheaper so that I have money. As bad as that sounds, it's true.
Back to top Go down

Rkingx

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:23 am

wow really 100 bucks for priestess?? that's way too goddam high
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:06 am

It is way too high. Nottu would like three of her for his deck but that's minimal $300.00 to $450.00. We just don't have that kind of money to spend on cards like that.

If we're paying that much for them, they better be autographed and plated in gold. e.e;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)   The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Card Price Hierarchy in Yugioh (rant)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1