Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kyonaru

Zed

Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:44 pm

This is a simple test so I can know you guys' ruling skills and focus on the things you don't know. I have posted it on other forums , so don't be surprised if you've seen it before. It's easy enough and a 5/5 should be easy to achieve. ^^

Here it is:
1.:
1. Player A controls a face-down Dark Bribe and a face-up Gene-Warped Warwolf. Player B controls a face down Bottomless Trap Hole and a face-down Torrential Tribute. Player A normal summons Gemini Elf. Player B responds with Bottomless Trap Hole. Player A chains Dark Bribe. What can Player B do in response?

A) Chain Torrential Tribute and finally resolve the chain by destroying all the monsters on the field and drawing 1 card.
B) Player B cannot respond. Dark Bribe resolves, negating Bottomless Trap Hole, and allowing player B to draw 1 card.
C) None of the above.

2.:
2. Player A controls a face-down Call of the Haunted. Player B controls a face-down Mystical Space Typhoon. Player B activates Mystical Space Typhoon and targets player A's face-down Call of the Haunted. Player A chains Call of the Haunted and targets Armageddon Knight. What happens?

A) Armageddon Knight gets special summoned from the graveyard and Player A chooses to send 1 DARK monster from their deck to the graveyard. Then Mystical Space Typhoon resolves, destroying Call of the Haunted. Armageddon Knight gets destroyed by Call of the Haunted's effect.
B) Armageddon Knight gets special summoned from the graveyard, then Mystical Space Typhoon resolves, sending Call of the Haunted to the graveyard. Armageddon Knight misses timing and gets destroyed by Call of the Haunted's effect.
C) Armageddon Knight gets Special Summoned from the graveyard. It's effect is chained to Call of the Haunted, allowing Player A to send 1 DARK monster from their deck to the graveyard. Afterwards, Mystical Space Typhoon resolves, and Call of the Haunted gets destroyed.

3.:
3. Player A controls a face-up Elemental HERO Stratos. Player B has a D.D. Crow in their hand. Player A activates Miracle Fusion. Player B chains D.D. Crow, targeting Elemental HERO Neos Alius in the opponent's graveyard. The opponent has no other monsters in their graveyard. What happens?

A) D.D. Crow resolves, banishing Elemental HERO Neos Alius, then Miracle Fusion resolves, banishing Elemental HERO Stratos. Player A can choose the Fusion Monster to Special Summon.
B) D.D. Crow resolves, banishing Elemental HERO Neos Alius, then Miracle Fusion resolves, banishing Elemental HERO Stratos. Player A cannot choose a Fusion Monster to Special Summon since Elemental HERO Neos Alius was not a valid target anymore.
C) D.D. Crow resolves, banishing Elemental HERO Neos Alius, then Miracle Fusion resolves with no effect because there were no other targets left in Player A's field or graveyard. Elemental HERO Stratos doesn't get banished.

4.:
4. Player A controls a face-up Gemini Elf. Player B controls a face-down Mirror Force and a face-down Magic Cylinder. Player A declares an Attack with Gemini Elf. Player B responds with Mirror Force then Chains Magic Cylinder. Was this a legal move? If so, what would happen?

A) No. Player A cannot chain Mirror Force to Magic Cylinder because Magic Cylinder negates the Attack.
B) Yes. Magic Cylinder resolves, player A takes 1900 points of damage, then Mirror Force doesn't resolve since Magic Cylinder negated the Attack.
C) Yes. Magic Cylinder resolves, player A takes 1900 points of damage, then Mirror Force resolves, destroying all of player A's face-up attack monsters.

5.:
5. Player A controls a face-down Book of Moon. Player B controls a face-down Bottomless Trap Hole. Player A summons Gemini Elf. Player B responds with Bottomless Trap Hole. Player A chains Book of Moon and targets Gemini Elf. What happens?

A) Book of Moon resolves, setting Gemini Elf. Bottomless Trap Hole resolves without an effect because there is no valid target on the field.
B) Book of Moon resolves, setting Gemini Elf. Bottomless Trap Hole resolves, destroying and Banishing Gemini Elf.
C) Bottomless Trap Hole resolves, destroying and banishing Gemini Elf. Book of Moon resolves without an effect because there are no other valid targets on the field.

The answers MUST be PMed to me on ODA. After someone PMs me the answers, I shall reply back with your results and give the appropriate reward (150 OD) to the ones that got 5/5 on the test. To everyone else, only 100 OD will be given.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Sent.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Bloody Kiss [4/5] +100 OD.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Taisakuno Shouri [5/5] +150 OD.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] Left_bar_bleue100/100Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Can I do the homework? I wanna give it a shot Razz
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down

Yubel

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Can I also do the homework? Ruling questions is what mainly caused me obelisk D;
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Yes, but none of you will get any OD.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] Left_bar_bleue100/100Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:37 pm

do I get no OD too?
or do I cause im in slifer Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:38 pm

You don't, I just said that.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:38 pm

sry didn't read it well
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:05 am

Doesn't look like the staff is actually adding the DO tho.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:08 am

dat 5/5 make me feel good. lower level questions ftw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]   Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May] Empty

Back to top Go down

Obelisk Blue Homework [6 May]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1