Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

llllllllllllll's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
llllllllllllll's Test Results Left_bar_bleue84/84llllllllllllll's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

llllllllllllll's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:08 am

Nottu's Sealed Samurai vs Barcode's Undine Mermails
Match Results: 10/10
O = Testee Wins X= Testee losses
O-O-x= 10 points

Deck Construction: 17/20
The Tester shall grade the construction of the deck. The tester should see the deck and give suggestions, and tips to accurately grade the testee, and lead them in a better direction if the deck needs work.
The testee are graded on the following basis

Synergy
Everything worked in unison and the deck was harmonious. No complaints here.

Consistency
Managed to play his combos every game and always got his big bosses out.

Deck Count Undine Mermails so the deck was larger than most. It ran fast and smoothly all the same.

Originality Undine Mermails. Nothing too new.

All in all I cannot really add any real input to help the deck except this: Remember to add your Gachi Gachi next time!

17 out of 20 is the final and locked rating. The deck is large and I get that Undine memrials run larger decks, but even so, you likely could have trimmed it down to at least 50 even. Gachi Gachi is a TCG staple, forgetting to add it was a silly mistake (which we all make from time to time).

Duelist Peformance: 20/20

Were plays made when they needed to be made?
If the didn't play those Mermails perfectly he was darn close.

Did the testee have focus the whole game?
No issues on focus. Was even very polite the whole time.

Did the testee misread on cards, and game mechanics?
Yes. Even caught my "error" of trying to interrupt his Infantry-Abysspike chain with Magatama.

Did the testee side well?
Cannot complain. Not much needed to be sided against my Six Samurai.

Did the testee misplay?
Only twice. The first was on the first turn where he tried to Normal summon a second time. and the second was late game 2 and I cannot recall it.

Siding: 10/10

Did the testee effectively side?
Maxx C's and Snowman Eaters were sided in against my Samurais. Not a bad choice considering the Water aspect and the fact Maxx C would grant him a load of pluses should I start the Six Spamming.

Did the testee side too many cards?
Nope. Only sided a few cards.

Could the testee have sided more cards based off what the tester saw in the deck?
I doubt it. His deck already ran a lot of cards. I do not see why siding more would have really helped.

Side Deck: 5/5

Did the testee have a side deck that was well balanced, and covered a good variety of decks it faced?
Did the testee have a side deck, that covered weaknesses and seem to work effectively?

Side deck consisting of Snowman Eater, Maxx C, Dust Tornado, Mirror Force, Soul Taker, Messenger of Peace and Instant Fusions. Pretty varied.

Ruling Questions: 10/15
You answered the question about The Fabled Unicore incorrectly. If you discard for Super Polymerization and your hand then matches the hand size of the opponent who controls Unicore, then the effect of your Super Poly is negated. Unicore's effect is a Continuous effect and does not Chain to Super Poly, thus getting around Super's last line of text.

You did answer the Kalut vs Honest right. Kalut would resolve after Honest, meaning that Lumina would gain 1700 + the new 1400 from Kalut's effect.

The last question was a tricky one.
If you control Stardust Dragon and activate The Seal of Orichalcos, can you cahin the effect of Stardust to the effect of The Seal and if so, what happens to The Seal?
The Seal would attempt to destroy all Special Summoned monsters you control upon its activation, but Stardust Dragon's effect would Negate the card's activation and destroy it. So The Seal would save itself from destruction as its effect can prevent its own destruction once per turn. Thus giving you a 3000 ATK Stardust Dragon.

Total Points: 72/80
Congratulations on making it into the Ra Yellow Dorm! Final edit here. Whew. Ra Yellow for sure.

Last edited by Nottu on Sun May 05, 2013 6:15 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Herp. Derp. And more derp.)
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:33 pm

I don't get why you gave him so many points.

1st of all:
Deck count should be MAX 42 even in GAM (Genex Atlantean Mermail).
2nd:
Not having Gachi Gachi in your extra deck is pretty bad. (Staple as of now in TCG)
3rd:
Misplaying TWICE shouldn't EVER get you 20 points. Even just ONE minor misplay can lose you a game.
4th:
Mirror Force isn't a viable side deck card. Nor is it good against Six Samurai. Where's your Shi En?
5th:
You didn't list the cards he had in his side deck, nor said if they were Viable side options. Since he had a Mirror Force in there I'm guessing the side was pretty bad.
6th:
Dafuk on the ruling questions? 1st one: If Kalut is chained to Honest, Kalut resolves first (e.g. Bora 1700+1400=3100), THEN Honest resolves giving Lumina a grand total of 4100 ATK. Also, The 3rd one's answer was wrong.
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t1006-stardust-dragon-vs-the-seal-of-orichalcos-cards

What I would've graded him:
Deck: 17
Performance: 15
Siding: 6
Side Deck: Idk, I didn't see it.
Rulings: Either 0 or 5 depending on the answer he gave.

Overall pretty bad test and I honestly expected better from you, Nottu.

Last edited by Kyonaru on Sat May 04, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Kyonaru wrote:

1st of all:
2nd:
Not having Gachi Gachi in your extra deck is pretty bad. (Staple as of now in TCG)
3rd:
Misplaying TWICE shouldn't EVER get you 20 points. Even just ONE minor misplay can lose you a game.
4th:
Mirror Force isn't a viable side deck card. Nor is it good against Six Samurai. Where's your Shi En?
5th:
You didn't list the cards he had in his side deck, nor said if they were Viable side options. Since he had a Mirror Force in there I'm guessing the side was pretty bad.
6th:
Dafuk on the ruling questions? 1st one: If Kalut is chained to Honest, Kalut resolves first (e.g. Bora 1700+1400=3100), THEN Honest resolves giving Lyla a grand total of 4800 ATK. Also, The 3rd one's answer was wrong.
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t1006-stardust-dragon-vs-the-seal-of-orichalcos-cards

Beat me to it e.e. Nottu, gachi gachi is a staple in undine mermails and he was playing TCG. I would - points for that. You didn't put his side deck, and mirror force is not good enough to award a 10. You have shi en and he must consider you siding magatama. Everything else is good, but he should be in ra yellow. Make sure you post the deck matchups. Tester DP awarded.

Last edited by Taisakuno Shouri on Sat May 04, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Edited my post. .-.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
llllllllllllll's Test Results Left_bar_bleue84/84llllllllllllll's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:04 pm

My apologies. I am personally not as familiar with Undine Mermails as I should be. Would you prefer I edit my results?
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Nottu wrote:
My apologies. I am personally not as familiar with Undine Mermails as I should be. Would you prefer I edit my results?
Yes, you should.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Edited and fixed. I made some huge mistakes on that test and I am sorry for that.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Nottu wrote:
Edited and fixed. I made some huge mistakes on that test and I am sorry for that.
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t1006-stardust-dragon-vs-the-seal-of-orichalcos-cards#11545
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
llllllllllllll's Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100llllllllllllll's Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:48 pm

So we have a new member to Slifer? Well, welcome to Slifer.
Back to top Go down

llllllllllllll

Leona

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Kyonaru wrote:

1st of all:
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
5th:
6th:
Dafuk on the ruling questions? 1st one: If Kalut is chained to Honest, Kalut resolves first (e.g. Bora 1700+1400=3100), THEN Honest resolves giving Lumina a grand total of 4100 ATK. Also, The 3rd one's answer was wrong.

What I would've graded him:
Deck: 17
Performance: 15
Siding: 6
Side Deck: Idk, I didn't see it.
Rulings: Either 0 or 5 depending on the answer he gave.

Still on your period I see; first off you are aware I recently got top 8 in a ycs with 60 card mermails right and my teammate won it with 53 cards right? Second off gachi isn't a staple he was taking up room for an original playstle using instant fusion. Ruling 2/3 were right so how is one wrong - 10 or 15 points, learn basic math. My misplays were accidentally clicking special summon from hand on a marksman then returning to hand and accidentally sending a card from hand to grave for undine. Third off its orichalcos sams, do you know the point of mirror? He attacks I use a trap he negates I chain mirror bye bye field. Finally go check the actual ruling for stardust since stardust negates all of a cards eff it then pops so orichalc wouldnt survive. Finally I ended up siding maxx c and snowman instead of mirror just took a pick of my side deck to show him that it was full.

On top of that your just complaining due to getting raped in a war making excuses for everything. Kyonaru just admit you got raped and stop complaining about everything and making up rulings you don't even know.

Links:
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/42454-stardust-dragon-vs-seal-of-orichalcos/
https://i.imgur.com/Q6LcNhG.png
https://tcg.konami-europe.net/coverage/13068/finals-long-dao-vs-paolo-pacchiana/#more-13068

Before talking trash learn your place as someone who has no originality has never competed and most likely never will. On top of that making false rulings while the real ones are sitting right in your face shows how dumb you are.
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Someone's mad. Iirc, you've called Kyo bad around 10 times now, bringing up forgotten war duels and whatnot. So yesterday was your chance to show everyone that you're better. You dueled and what happened..

Oh yea, Kyo raped you in a Merlantean mirror. Not only that tho, he also proved that your ruling knowledge concerning Merlanteans is poor. You got two simple rulings wrong, all in 1 game. Kyo provided screenshot proof of admins confirming that he was correct and even posted on DNF, since he felt the need to help a Merlantean player with terrible knowledge of his own deck.

Stop being salty and calling Kyo names. In the end all your arguments, comments, posts are nothing but hot air. I've seen you play before and I'm positive that Slifer is the correct dorm for you.

Enjoy your stay in red.
Back to top Go down

llllllllllllll

Leona

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Maxxie wrote:
Someone's mad. Iirc, you've called Kyo bad around 10 times now, bringing up forgotten war duels and whatnot. So yesterday was your chance to show everyone that you're better. You dueled and what happened..

Oh yea, Kyo raped you in a Merlantean mirror. Not only that tho, he also proved that your ruling knowledge concerning Merlanteans is poor. You got two simple rulings wrong, all in 1 game. Kyo provided screenshot proof of admins confirming that he was correct and even posted on DNF, since he felt the need to help a Merlantean player with terrible knowledge of his own deck.

Stop being salty and calling Kyo names. In the end all your arguments, comments, posts are nothing but hot air. I've seen you play before and I'm positive that Slifer is the correct dorm for you.

Enjoy your stay in red.

Calling him names? Hes just mad I 2-0d him where it counts on top of that hes proposing rulings that he just decided to make up to make me not get points. I have links to the official rulings of which he just made posts on here for. On top of that hes suggesting that his knowledge of deck count and siding is better than that of an actual professional. 53 card decks are bad? Look at the last ycs. 45+ card decks are the new style for merlanteans. 40 cards is based off of most decks due to the need to play consistently while mermails are about utilizing the deck which leaves more options open. On top of that the fabled unicore question I got correct; since me and my opp had 3 cards in hand when I activate super poly I have to pay cost then it trigger so fabled unicore cant negate due to it being 2 card vs 3 card hand.Thus showing the tester made a mistake on top of kynoaru's attempted sabotage.
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:36 pm

To me you're not a professional if you don't now your card's rulings. Just a bad player in disguise.
Also, no one 'made up rulings'. There were two different takes on the Stardust vs Orichalcos ruling on the wikia. I checked DNF and showed Kyo Reaper's ruling. We'll go with that one sine it's more recent, as well as confirmed by DNF staff.
Ofc the Unicore ruling is faulty, but we all know what the testers actually wanted to know. So that is not a problem here.
Back to top Go down

llllllllllllll

Leona

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Maxxie wrote:
To me you're not a professional if you don't now your card's rulings. Just a bad player in disguise.
Also, no one 'made up rulings'. There were two different takes on the Stardust vs Orichalcos ruling on the wikia. I checked DNF and showed Kyo Reaper's ruling. We'll go with that one sine it's more recent, as well as confirmed by DNF staff.
Ofc the Unicore ruling is faulty, but we all know what the testers actually wanted to know. So that is not a problem here.
You clearly can't read English. Also since you clearly can't read you should take your little boyfriend kyonaru and go to the eye doctor since you have no idea what you are talking about. On top of that you should stop stalking me; I know you like men and you want to do things to me but I don't want you so stop stalking me.
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:53 pm

That's what I thought.
>loses argument
>brings up pointless comments

Pathetic indeed.

But let's not talk about this anymore. You got your well-deserved Slifer position and that's that. ^-^
Back to top Go down

llllllllllllll

Leona

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Maxxie wrote:
That's what I thought.
>loses argument
>brings up pointless comments

Pathetic indeed.

But let's not talk about this anymore. You got your well-deserved Slifer position and that's that. ^-^

Lets wait until the tester sees his mistake and the proof given and you get a warning for constant harassment ^>^. Consider reading the sites rules before posting on something that is irrelevant to you.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Topic Locked until i read this. Barcode you will recieve a warning for continuously bringing up the fact that you "raped" him in a war duel. This only contains the test results, not about the war. Don't bring up irrelevant topics. You were proved wrong yesterday, and there are many times where DNF Admins have proven to have more knowledge than faulty IRL judges. Kyonaru has proven himself, and backed himself up. Stop making low-blows. If I see any of you guys arguing about some BS I will ban you guys from chat for 24 hours, even if you weren't the ones bringing it up. Mods can handle it. Either that, or take it to DN.

About the test results. Testers make mistakes. They aren't perfect. Kyonaru wasn't sabotaging. I made a point about this as well. Gachi-Gachi is a staple in TCG. It doesn't matter if you topped YCS, Regionals, Nats, or anything. It doesn't change good and bad choices in deck construction. You aren't the only person here who plays irl, so stop bringing of the fact that you topping YCS for all your supportive answers for your claims in a card choice. If you can't accept the fact that you didn't make the Best siding choices then thats your loss. You will get your 5 points if Nottu Confirms.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:13 am

My bad on the ruling, I also provided a link saying I'm wrong. ^^

More cards = more chance of opening crap = bad consistency.
You don't even need MF against Six Sams. Mermails just rape them to no avail without any backrow.
Maxx C and Snowman weren't mentioned.
It's funny how you think I'm still mad about a war duel I lost 2 months ago, that you attempted to shark in because of your immense ruling knowledge.
Your links don't prove anything. Everyone knows that guy topped with a 53 card Mermail deck. Where's your deck? I don't see any proof of you topping. As far as I can see from the screenshot you just netdecked that guy's deck. Dunno about you.
Congrats, you beat Macro Rabbit 2-0 with Fire Fist. You're the best duelist I've ever seen.
And, since I got raped and you apparently didn't: https://i.imgur.com/3oaCu4a.png
53 card decks are bad and you should feel bad.
Your ego is bigger than Poddy's (inside joke, let's just say it's bigger than a whale).
I like how you say you've topped endless YCS and that you're so good at the game, and you're rich and I have no life, blah, blah, blah, yet look at yourself. You're here, on a children's card games forum, bragging about your endless YCS wins that made you a pro, how you always know your rulings, how you're rich and we all should bow down to you 'cause you're god, and arguing about some test results, just like me. To me, you sound like a no-lifer. On top of that, you EVEN started making sexist slurs against Bloody Kiss, which should prove my point entirely.

I don't want to go too overboard but I'm gonna be completely honest to you.
You're acting like a 7 year old immature brat, who thinks he's the king of the world because his parents give him whatever they want.
I don't care about what you say or what you brag about. I only care about the proof you give me. So far I haven't got any proof of you being actually mature enough to understand that you're not on top of the world, and as far as I can see, you need a psychologist because you obviously have problems. That's friendly advice so feel free to follow it, I don't really care if you do or not.

Have a good day.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:50 am

Kyonaru wrote:

You don't even need MF against Six Sams. Mermails just rape them to no avail without any backrow.
It's funny how you think I'm still mad about a war duel I lost 2 months ago, that you attempted to shark in because of your immense ruling knowledge.
Your links don't prove anything. Everyone knows that guy topped with a 53 card Mermail deck. Where's your deck? I don't see any proof of you topping. As far as I can see from the screenshot you just netdecked that guy's deck. Dunno about you.
Congrats, you beat Macro Rabbit 2-0 with Fire Fist. You're the best duelist I've ever seen.
And, since I got raped and you apparently didn't: https://i.imgur.com/3oaCu4a.png
Your ego is bigger than Poddy's (inside joke, let's just say it's bigger than a whale).
I like how you say you've topped endless YCS and that you're so good at the game, and you're rich and I have no life, blah, blah, blah, yet look at yourself. You're here, on a children's card games forum, bragging about your endless YCS wins that made you a pro, how you always know your rulings, how you're rich and we all should bow down to you 'cause you're god, and arguing about some test results, just like me. To me, you sound like a no-lifer. On top of that, you EVEN started making sexist slurs against Bloody Kiss, which should prove my point entirely.

You're acting like a 7 year old immature brat, who thinks he's the king of the world because his parents give him whatever they want.
I don't care about what you say or what you brag about. I only care about the proof you give me. So far I haven't got any proof of you being actually mature enough to understand that you're not on top of the world, and as far as I can see, you need a psychologist because you obviously have problems. That's friendly advice so feel free to follow it, I don't really care if you do or not.

Have a good day.
Oh, so I was correct in the first place concerning Stardust VS The Seal. Thanks for the edit Kyo.
Back to top Go down

llllllllllllll

Leona

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:17 am

Kyonaru wrote:

Have a good day.

https://tcg.konami-europe.net/coverage/13068/finals-long-dao-vs-paolo-pacchiana/ tell that to my teammate who won lille france. Also explain how I got top 8 with 60 card mermails please.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:40 am

I still haven't got proof YOU topped with 60 card Mermails.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:44 am

Enough bickering please. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: llllllllllllll's Test Results   llllllllllllll's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

llllllllllllll's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1