Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants to be in a fan fiction?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

So with another fan-fiction, I'm going to be working on a fan-fiction. Just post below I'd you want to be in it. Some may be support characters, some may be main. It's the luck of the draw!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:42 am

thats awesome i hope i get a big rule as a creepy villian.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:48 am

If you are Jammy, you might end up kidnapping me. xD Or steal my E-Heroes. xD
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:53 am

if i kidnap you i guess that would make you the damsel in distress
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:54 am

That is true. . . . Well, we'll see whenever he posts the roles.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/100Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:01 am

Wouldnt you be a Bro in distress if he uses a male character for you slater?
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:02 am

i was assuming he's using a girl for her
Back to top Go down

SoraAngel0

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:04 am

wait fan fictions can be anything u make up right? or does it have to involve making another anime or something into a new thing
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:05 am

I hope I'm still a girl in his story. o.o;;
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:06 am

for it to be a fan fiction i belive it has to be resembeling another show otherwise it would just be a story.
Back to top Go down

SoraAngel0

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:06 am

im pretty good with stories myself =w=
http://zyorgagame.weebly.com/index.html
im in a team for a game making group as a writer :3
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:08 am

i'll have to check out your work as i plan to be a video game designer when i grow up i might be able to use your help. anyways thats off topic though we should pm each other about it sometime though.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:18 am

I've been writing stories myself. A friend and I use to write stories together through out our middle school years up until she graduated. Over 50 notebooks and such full of a story that we created.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be in a fan fiction?   Who wants to be in a fan fiction? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to be in a fan fiction?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-