Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Open Mod Position

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

One Open Mod Position Empty
PostSubject: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:40 pm

With Lever10's departure, there is now an open mod position. ODA will be looking for those who are unbiased and have self-control. Fill out the questions below, and use complete honesty. Comparing yourself to current OR old staff merely gives you LESS credibility.

Why do you want to be a mod?

How much experience do you have? Give examples.

What will you do as mod?

Will you be active and be available for testing?
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:45 pm

To abuse my powers as a mod. And do mod stuff. All that jazz, you know.

Lots. I've had a staff position in many Forums/Academies. Some of them were "big" ones back in the day. Links: http://www.toonworldacademy.net/forum (Syrufit, former Admin, resigned for personal reasons. Currently a judge in TWA), http://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com/forum (Arlin, Admin, and yeah my english was pretty bad back then. Neutral Academy is dead), http://exceedduelacademy.forumotion.com/ (Syrufit, Admin, dead), http://cryo.forumotion.com/forum (Kyonaru, former Mod, academy died for some time and afterwards I stopped logging in so I got demoted).

What will you do as mod?
Mod stuff, duh.

Yeah, I guess. I'm on DN pretty often.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
One Open Mod Position Left_bar_bleue100/100One Open Mod Position Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Well,I always wanted to be a mod and this way I could make this place better. I am a diamond in the rough but when it is cleaned it shall shine. I really want this position. It is my dream.

Well I have played this game for most of my life, 7 years to be exact I am a admin at this academy: http://neosacademy.forumotion.com/forum(kinda new) and I am an Admin at this academy:http://shadowsoul.forumotion.com/forum . I was a mod at this academy:http://primus-duel.forumotion.org/forum(my position was taken away from me by personal reasons but I am a yellow there and I get along with everyone) I was a Head Mod at YDN but I left for reasons most know. I was a mod as well at http://nightshadeduelacadem.forumotion.com/ until my account was deleted.I am also an Admin at Tempest Duel Academy(sorry but I don't have a link) I am an admin at this academy: http://duelistwarrioracadem.forumotion.com/forum

What will you do as mod?
It doesn't seem like much but I will try to make the fights be less frequent and I am young so I have plenty of new ideas and I can speak in a new perspective.

I am always active on here It doesn't matter if I am red but I am yellow at another academy and I think I have potential.

Sorry if it didn't make much sense and good luck to everyone!

Last edited by aj16amc on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:26 pm

I have wanted to be a mod for some time so partly it's my own selfish disire though its also beacuase i want to make ODA even better and keep order around here if its with in my power to do so.

How much experience do you have? Give examples.None with duel academys but i have run guilds and the what not on a Few MMORPG'es.

What will you do as mod?

I will try my hardest to make ODA a better place, take others feelings into acount, keep my self as well as others in line and finally make people rember why we are all really here. If ya didnt figer out what that was it was to have fun as some of you may have forgoten what that was Razz but all jokes aside i want to make ODA a freindly and fun place for ever one. After all thats all any of us can do Razz

I already am active so no problem their and as for the availabilty for testing i would have to be a tester for that so not untell i take a testers test and pass.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
One Open Mod Position Left_bar_bleue100/100One Open Mod Position Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:08 am

I wanna be of help to most of the people around here. You can only do so much as a regular member.

Well i'm not gonna lie, I have absolutely no experience at all

What will you do as mod?
I want to be a mod to help out around here when things get crazy, or when people need tests, or anything else really.

I'm active a ton, and i can be available for testing. Well after i take the testers test in a while.

Fixed it Razz

Last edited by TheCoolest on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:09 am

ooh if lever is gone and stopped being a bad mod i can become active here again. and if i can i volunteer. and m application is the same as it was last time.

Last edited by Archon Dark Heart on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:57 am

I don't believe he left, and i'm actually rather disappointed you said that. You shouldn't be that mean :/.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 am

but he was being mean to me.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:03 am

That doesn't matter, if he is being mean to you don't be mean back. It doesn't help at all, it only makes the problem worse. I hope you remember that in the future, it will help you in difficult situations. Also this topic really isn't the place to be talking like this people are supposed to post their applications here.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:06 am

urgh, it is hard to resist the urge to be mean back though
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:44 am

Although I am a Slifer Red student, I'm posting my application just in case Red is allowed to be on the team. I'm not sure, but just in case.

Q) Why do you want to be a mod?
A) I want to be a mod seeing how I don't have a job and usually on through out the day. I am very regular on this site; more so than Facebook and Gaia Online.

Q) How much experience do you have? Give examples.
A) Once upon a long time ago, I use to be a moderator for a site called Chatzone. When I was a regular member on there, I ended up with moderator powers. Sadly the site was destroyed then revived, but no longer the site I was part of.

Q) What will you do as mod?
A) As a moderator, I would do my best in trying to keep the peace among the site. I understand it's hard, but I would like to give it my shot of trying to keep the drama and childish issues away so that this place is a friendly and enjoyable place to be.

Q) Will you be active and be available for testing?
A) Of course.
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:51 am

the coolest for the mode
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
One Open Mod Position Left_bar_bleue84/84One Open Mod Position Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Actually yeah. TC would be a good moderator. That is up to him however, as he has not applied yet.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:30 pm

I agree. I think TC would be a very good mod. If he applies, I think he'd be best suited for the moderator position.
Back to top Go down

Jar 0f Greed

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:55 am

- I have plenty of experience (Most say this, but i really do), and I might be new but i want to help out people here. I've browsed through every post/section and am aware of all rules, etc. I have great qualities, and I can perform well under pressure. You guys will most likely underestimate me, since i'm not even placed yet, and i joined yesterday, but I'm a package you'll probably not want to let go.

Administrator on numerous academies, Former staff at DC, etc (I can provide concrete evidence if needed)

What will you do as mod?
Help people out, moderate the forums (obviously), test for dorms, etc.

- Of course. I'm super active, and I can test for sure.
Back to top Go down

Teanutty

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:03 am

To steal the position away from Kyocchi and Jar

Head admin of two academies who were ranked at some point and was admin at DC.

I have a lot of experience and wink I was Kyo's boss.

What will you do as mod?

Bully Kyo

Heck yis.
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:32 am

Were the hell are all you monsters comeing from so i can kill the damned source XD
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 am

At least teanutty is honest Razz
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:33 pm

hey coolest is the new mod i said it the ex head admin
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm

stardust, i think evil gets to pick.............
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Vote tc for mod!
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:34 pm

taisa i thought you were gonna run as well :/ you promised Sad
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Archon Dark Heart wrote:
stardust, i think evil gets to pick.............

idc i want the coolest to be a mod so he will be a mod.

Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:47 pm

that isnt how it works stardust, just because its your b-day...........
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:50 pm

the coolse FTM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position Empty

Back to top Go down

One Open Mod Position

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next