Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

kirafalon

Leona

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:31 am

Salty air, the sea to surf and swim nothing better to relax than a day at the beach.

Beach Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlXklbXVkifvjHaszLHP69FzRyExI_ff3LJxYiJPSDUVC9GNVgRA

Beach Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTurXvzQ1q8q36zFS9L72aiC_V1-vsqWQtoW48wdJA-uqSDS9bZMA

Beach Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwH7P1IjosIxaGKIgPmCYFmSOcf5a70DlutEBValjoXQAcrpDSNA

Beach Ocean_sunset_by_sc2009-d32zeej
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Beach Left_bar_bleue84/84Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:34 am

Beach Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlXklbXVkifvjHaszLHP69FzRyExI_ff3LJxYiJPSDUVC9GNVgRA
Reo arrived at the beach. The sun was higher now and the sea was calm. A gentle breeze blew over the sand, filling Reo's senses with the salty fresh air.

He grabbed a few stones and placed them as a Start and Finish Line. Once he had stretched properly, Reo was dashing back and forth, timing his sprints to see if he was faster than before.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nottu on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Beach Left_bar_bleue100/100Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:48 am

The beach. Why was it that she was at the beach? Oh, that's right, she was going around and picking up shells, among other things and taking them back to her hiding spot. Who was she? She was a Ralts. An abnormally colored, small build, Ralts.

This particular Ralts went by the name of Kaida, a name her parents gave her. She found out it meant Little Dragon. But she wasn't a dragon at all. She was little, but far from a dragon. She only assumed she got the name with the way she fought for herself. She would come out, fighting like a dragon and she would growl at her enemies but couldn't do much other than that.

Kaida had wound up on this new island a few weeks ago with no memory of how she got here. She only assumed her parents sent her here to get away from the bullying Pokemon that lived among her in her tribe. For those weeks, she's looked in every nook and cranny trying to find her parents, but no such luck.

The beach was a wonderful spot for her to do her own adventure of treasure hunting. Most of it was pulling old Shellder shells that came with the tides and pushed them up on the beach. She had no idea that the shells were once living Pokemon. She adored the purple color of them and took them back to what she called home.

The shells usually became bowls that held her berries that she loved picking and eating. Most were Pecha and Oran. She loved the sweetness of them both. This particular morning she ate more than enough since she wasn't going to come back until nightfall. She didn't want to have to stop her new day full of treasure hunting.

While walking on the beach, she found it funny how her foot steps looked in the sand since they were covered by her jumper that she had since she was born. She kept stepping and trying to get a good print, but her jumper got in the way every time. Another way she tried was walking backwards, this worked very well until she tripped over something that caused her to crash into the sand. It didn't hurt since the sand was soft but she tried to figure out what it was that tripped her.

A silver, small orb was laying in the sand. It was very sparkly and very pretty. It caught her attention and she quickly grabbed it since she never seen something so round, so sparkly, so lovely. She picked it up and held it to the tropical sun enjoying how it cascaded a rainbow over the white surface. She smiled happily and started to head off to find something else.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 am

Reo was so focused on his sprinting that he didn't notice the small, white and blue Pokemon searching in the sand. His Quick Attack was already being used and he nearly slammed right into the poor thing, stopping short and falling flat on his nose.

Reo pushed himself up and coughed up a little sand. "I almost hit you!" he cried out.

He stood up fully and brushed himself off, "What are you doing out here? I don't think I've seen you before."
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:10 am

Kaida was too busy paying attention the new pearl that washed up on shore to notice the small fighting Pokemon that nearly crash landed into her. The only reason why he missed her was because she started to walk off. She turned around staring that the small blue Pokemon who was in the sand. Her golden eyes looked from the pearl and back to the Pokemon. Was he below it?

"Hit me? Why would you hit me?" She asked very sweetly. Her voice matched her looks and build.

Again she looked at the pearl then back at him. She was wondering if the new shiny object she found was his and she was taking it. Maybe someone has been taking his things and he was trying to find the one and this was bait?

"I'm sorry." She smiled, knowing that he couldn't see her eyes from where her hair was constantly covering them. "Is this yours?" She held up the small orb.

The last thing that Kaida wanted to do was steal something that belonged to someone else. She was taught that stealing was wrong while she was just an infant. She knew that there were some Pokemon that did steal but she wasn't one. She'd never be one, no matter if it meant her life or not.

"If this is yours, I didn't mean to take it. I was just going on an adventure and treasure hunting." She giggled while still holding the white orb.
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:36 am

Augusto walked over and saw a young Riolu and a shiny Ralts. He was a little sad to find out that that wasn't his mother. He ran towards them and asked " Have you guys seen a Dragonair around here?" He hoped they would say yes and he looked at the small infant Ralts and he wondered " Why would a baby Ralts be out here by herself?"
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:40 am

"Augusto, i told you to wait up!" said Eivan, and as he saw the two pokemon he said, "So I guess we still need to find your mother." he then realizes mit is polite to introduce oneself, and introduces himself to the ralts and riolu, "Hello I am Eivan the Eevee, who are you, I don't think I have met either of you before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Maxxie

Leona

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 am

Who are those Pokémon? I've never seen them.. Where am I?!
Pawniard slowly stood up and looked around. Between ten and twenty strange Pokémon were looking at him. He was wondering why, until he noticed where he was. Sand, water and a fresh breeze were all that surrounded them. They were at the beach and apparently he had been laying at the beach!
I can't remember coming here! What is this..
Some of the Pokémon were stepping back, since Pawniard had a scared look on his face. He saw his chance and dashed through a gap, running towards the palms that led into a forest. I need space.. I need time to think.. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:22 am

Reo glanced over the shiny white pearl then shook his head and replied to the blue Pokemon, "Nope. Not mine. Just a random pearl that a Shellder may have left behind." Reo stood up straight, "I'm Reo. I live here on the island. Who are you?"

A light blue serpentine Pokemon came slithering up to them, asking about his mother.

"I do not know of any Dragonair on the island. Are you from here at all?"
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 am

"So that's what it's called. A pearl. Well, if it doesn't belong to anyone, I'm keeping it." Kaida smiled to the Riolu as she held onto the orb hoping to take it back to her hiding spot before too long.

She didn't want to go to her hiding spot in fear that the others might try to take her things that she found out in the sand during her many adventure trips that involved getting "treasure". The thought of Shellders leaving behind the pearl made her think. Were those shells once Shellders? If so, that means they. . . died?

Kaida didn't like thinking about death. It wasn't a thing she liked, it usually made her panic and end up crying afterwords. When the Riolu asked for her name she almost forgot her own name since she hasn't been around other Pokemon to give it out.

"My name is Kaida. Nice to meet you Reo." She smiled. "I also live on the island. I live in a secret area were I keep all my treasures!" She held up the orb then brought it close to her chest and held onto it. "I've been on the island for a while now. I believe my parents sent me here to grow stronger. Once I'm stronger I can go back to my tribe to show them that even a tiny Ralts like me can grow into a beautiful Gardevoir."

When the Dratini slithered up to the two of them asking where his mother is, it made her feel a little bad knowing how it felt. She had been without her mother and father for what seemed like eternity but she knew that it hadn't been that long. She learned by her instincts to care for herself.

"I'm not sure where your mother is either. I'm looking for mine but it's such a big island, I don't know if she and my father is here. I've been caring for myself for a while now. It's kinda hard since I don't have them here to talk with." Kaida watched the Dratini and the Eevee. "Since you two didn't catch my name, it's Kaida. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:37 am

"I am Eivan, i travel around finding gravelrocks, and helping pokemon that i can help." said the Eevee as he stepped on a gravelrock. "Ooh, a gravlerock, i overheard you mention treasure, do you happen to have any of these?"
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:39 am

"If you're looking for your mother, I suppose I can help you look. My training is all done for the day anyways." Reo replied with a smirk. Reo flexed his thin, furry arms as if the others would be impressed by his muscles that had not yet fully developed.

"A gravelrock? Never heard of it."

Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:46 am

I started to tear up but I thought that at least someone knew how i felt. I answered " My name is Augusto and I'm from another island called Orb Coast Island." I was stunned at the thought of the island that was destroyed by evil pokemon and how my father had killed them all but also killing himself in the process. I thought they would ask what happened to me and how I got here so before they asked I answered " Me and my mother were looking for a new home.... we found this island and as we were swimming to shore a storm started to start and it was fierce and a wave split us apart and then I hit my head on a rock on the way here and now I am trying to find my mother." I kept seeing her face and thinking she was in trouble but I can't rush things and ruin the moment. I made new friends and I will desprately need their help. I had an idea but I was too shy to share it. I'll just see if they will catch on.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:00 am

"Anyway, if we are going to find your guys's familys, we better get a move on, come sunset we will have to stop searching. if you guys have no place to stay i have a house not to far from here, but that is beside the point, lets get searching!"
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:19 am

Reo stretched his arms and joined the others in search of the mother of the Dratini called Augusto.

"So where do we start? Judging from your appearance, you look like a swimmer. Maybe we should check the lake on the other side of the volcano." He suggested as the four of them left the sandy beach behind and entered the foliage of the island's forest.
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Guys remember you have to get in line with the order here the order is Nottu Blazer Aj Archon Never. thats the posting order so please guys keep it in mind
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Kaida looked at the others as they were leaving. She thought about letting them go off while she stayed and search for treasure but, she was wondering if she left with them she might find other treasures to bring back to her place here.

She ran off after them while holding the pearl in her hands. "Wait for me! I want to come along, I might find some treasure where you guys are going. First I have to put this pearl away before going off."

Kaida ran as fast as she could to her hiding spot so that the others wouldn't see her hiding spot. She placed it away inside a notch on the rocky wall then smiled before heading out and meeting the group.

"I'm finished, so where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1