Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volcanic Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

kirafalon

Leona

Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:58 pm

This area near and inside the volcano is a perfect place for fire Pokemon.

Volcanic Area Kind-landforms-volcanic-areas-800x800

Volcanic Area Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT60Ci4OWB8GeycltOvVapzI1cPwwImKmRib-g8-6zphksP8rrZ

Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Drake was dozing off in his favorite rock near the lava river. The rock wasn't any especial except it had the form of a fallen wing and it reminded him of his mother so he always felt safe here plus the air was cool and warm here.

He had just come back from a mission rescuing a seedot that had fallen of a cliff after a bad night of rains caused a landslide and the seedot had been trap in an cave system deep underground it was the mother Shiftry that called the rescuers and Jared send him alone since his partner was nowhere to be seen. When Drake sees him again he will beat him to a pulp and make him buy Drake an Oran berry smoothie.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Volcanic Area Left_bar_bleue100/100Volcanic Area Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:57 am

Jake is climbing the Volcanic area. Even Jake has to admit is a very stupid idea, however he believes that he must get used to the extremes. He is willing to go to the extremes for adventure and training to help others. This includes going against his worst nightmare -- Lava. God, how stupid can I be challenging myself to climb to the top of this thing? At least I am going where no Treecko has gone before!

After a while he reaches to a blockade of a lava river. I may be stupid enough to go up this thing, but I am not stupid enough to cross this. As he was turning around he noticed a wing shaped rock. He is interested by it and sees a slight glow from the other side. He walks behind and sees a charmander. He gives him a small shake. "Hey, I am sorry to wake you up, but do you know any way I can get to the top of this thing mountain without crossing any lava rivers?"
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:10 am

Drake was dreaming of the worlds biggest Oran berry chocolate shake when he felt someone stirring him from his dream, that alone annoyed him but when he saw the treecko in a volcano that stop him 'this guy is either crazy or very brave' either way he was a fool and Drake always liked fools.

Drake yawn and stretched himself and scratch his belly a little bit and ponder the treecko's question. "Why is a forest pokemon doing in my personal hell house?" he said grinning.

Drake looked around and saw the tunnel that led to the little hot water pond that was always warm and cozy even if Drake hated the water. "well there's that tunnel over there that leads to a hot water pond, so I can help you out of here since you wake me up from that oran berry chocolate shake dream"

Drake move around and got to really close to the lava river however it was where the ledge was closer so he just jump over it and yelled back at the treecko. "I hope your a good jumper."
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:22 am

"I said without crossing a dang lava river!" He sighs, "I supposed beggars can't be choosers." Treecko does a big run and does a huge leap in fear. Out of very poor misfortune a spark managed to catch on his tail. Instinctively he does a roll going onto the ground as he screams in pain. This puts out the flame before it does any permanent damages.

"You were right! This is a hell house." Jake is grinning as he says this. That may have been painful but was the most fun he has ever had. "I hope this pond is close. My tail can use some water."

Jake walks alongside Drake. As doing this the heat seems to get worse and worse. I already love and hate this guy all at once. Why is this charmander being so kind to me after I woke him up? I didn't ask for a guide. All Jake can do now is follow the charmander and ponder if this is charmander, no matter how opposite in type, will be his friend.
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:32 am

Drake took the treecko into the tunnel that even though it was technically inside the volcano it was much cooler inside that out near the lava river. It was a slow silent walk while Drake ponder this crazy treecko he never thought he would even attempt the jump since normally grass types stayed away from this area.

"By the way I'm Drake, and welcome to the Inferno as i like to call this little peace of heaven on earth so whats a treecko doing here anyway?"

Drake was getting kind of hungry from coming back from the mission and having that dream crappy oran berry chocolate shake curse you for been so delicious. He looked back at the treecko's tail "Dont worry the hot spring will take care of that, I'm taking you there to see if it heals up if it doesn't we have to got to the pokemon center and I will get scolded by Cristine again so not cool." He told the treecko grinning.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:46 am

"I am Jake," he said. Jake is considering if to answer the question of why a treecko is in the volcano area. He probably sounds like a complete idiot if he states how its to help his body endure the worst possible conditions and it would make him sound even crazier and more stupid if he says its for him wanting an adventure.

"I want to train to help other pokemon. I hope to be a strong member of a rescue team. I must endure the worst outcomes to reach it. In other words I either have a strong ego, I want excitement, or I am downright stupid."

As they approach the pond and get to there he finally responds, "Thank you so much haha. There is no need to worry there was no big flame. Does Cristine run the pokemon center?
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Drake got into the water making sure his tail was above it and laid back and close his eyes in bliss pleasure. "Yeah you think all chansey are sweet and caring but not this one Cristine has a nasty temper and since i always say the first thing that comes to my mind we tend to argue a lot until he knocks me out."

Drake ponder what Jake said about helping others. His team needed another member and a treecko specially a crazy on like Jake could be of help. "so you like to help others huh? well ever thought about been a rescuer, I have a team and I'm one man short at the moment so what do you say Jake feel like teaming up and going around the world?"

Drake didn't really care much about the helping others he just wanted to find his father but he did have fun on missions and they helped him level up and get stronger he had been in this island for years and it was his home.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:43 am

As they approach the spring treecko sets his twig from his mouth onto a somewhat flat rock. "Some pokemon are just like that. You have no idea what to expect from them. However I have not met an upset chansey." Being excited for the water Jake runs and does a dive into the Spring. In his excitement he didn't consider how shallow the water might be. He did a tumble roll to save himself from the fall.

Jake starts to consider Drake's proposal. I certainly do to be in a team to get all the rescues done...

"Alright! That sounds like a good idea. Promise me I won't have to go to this mountain every time I need to see you though ok?" He grins.

Jake really didn't originally want a rescue team. However to do the most challenging adventures he needs some help.
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Drake grin at that. "This is my home man its cozy and nobody comes here but me, as you can guess I like my privacy can't stand the other 'this life is so great pokemon' and since almost no one can stand the heat of the volcano."

He notice that Jake's tail was better the hot spring work wonders on the pokemon body. "I have to say I'm impressed that a treecko manage to make it this far without fainting or anything, then again I'm glad that didn't happen since then I would have to drag your tail back to Cristine and get scolded no thanks bucko"

Drake stood up and went to a rock to sharpen his claws. "So Jake ready to get down from my cool palace? We have to get down and get some smoothies I really need one."
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:07 pm

"YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE! That sounds like a fantastic idea. It will be my treat. It is the least I can do for helping. I just need to head over to my house for the money, care to join me?"
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Drake thought about it and he was really into the smoothie. "How about we meet up at the smoothie bar okay?"

Honestly he liked Jake but after been alone for so long he wasn't use to the idea of someone been on his team, since he change team mates faster than it took a Snorlax to fall asleep.
He led Jake down the mountain and he went on his way to the smoothie bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Volcanic Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volcanic Area   Volcanic Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Volcanic Area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1