Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booster Pack Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Booster Pack Tourney Left_bar_bleue100/100Booster Pack Tourney Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Booster Pack Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Booster Pack Tourney   Booster Pack Tourney EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:16 am

Here is an idea i have for a tourney.
One booster pack will be decided upon. you then build a deck but you can only use cards that come in that booster pack. the booster pack must have been released in tcg already. it must have at least 100 cards (no hidden arsenals, star pack 2013 etc.) so tell me what you think and post below what booster pack you want to see in the tourney and if this gets a big enough response i will open a poll with the suggested packs and we will use the winning one in the tourney.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Booster Pack Tourney Left_bar_bleue100/100Booster Pack Tourney Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Booster Pack Tourney   Booster Pack Tourney EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:30 am

That sounds like a good idea to me. My only issue is people picking specific packs to make their specific decks that makes little change...
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Booster Pack Tourney Left_bar_bleue84/84Booster Pack Tourney Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Booster Pack Tourney   Booster Pack Tourney EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:55 pm

There is a tournament I participated in similar to this.

You could build any deck you wanted so long as the cards in it were released in the boosters:
LOB all the way to DCR. (Promo cards and Special Editions not permitted, such as the Sage's Stone from PCY)
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Booster Pack Tourney   Booster Pack Tourney EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:59 pm

perhaps there is a random card generator for certain packs? I know that MTG has something where it puts in the chances for each card to appear in a certain type of booster pack.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Booster Pack Tourney   Booster Pack Tourney EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:20 pm

i checked i couldnt find one.
i think i will just choose a few sets and only allow cards from those sets.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Booster Pack Tourney Left_bar_bleue84/84Booster Pack Tourney Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Booster Pack Tourney   Booster Pack Tourney EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Hope my suggestion helped a bit.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Booster Pack Tourney   Booster Pack Tourney EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:43 pm

JAMMY YOU STOLE MY UP AND COMER'S LEAGUE IDEA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booster Pack Tourney   Booster Pack Tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

Booster Pack Tourney

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Arena and Academy Teams Archive :: Shadow Duel Arena-