Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Music.  Left_bar_bleue100/100Music.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Music.  Empty
PostSubject: Music.    Music.  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:37 pm

I cannot believe no one has ever openend such a topic!
This will be used for you to present to us your favourit songs, bands and to generally talk about this beloved form of art!

I love the band Gallows (hence my name), although since they changed vocalist their music has become more generic. The first to LPs were amazing, though. Below the picture in my signature oyu can find a link to my favourit song of theirs (click on "Abandon Ship").
My most favourit band is Birds In Row. Yeah, sounds weird, but I love their music. You can also find a link to my favourit song of theirs in my signature, by clicking "Kid Called Dreamer".
Other Hardcore bands I listen to very, very often are Touché Amoré and La Dispute.

Another type of music I enjoy very much is all kinds of Instrumental. And So I Watch You From Afar is a fantastic band, that has a unique style. I'd recommend listening to their song "Set Guitars To Kill" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRD8z4cTjTM) to get a feel for the type of music they produce.
In the same category falls the band Explosions In The Sky, although they are way more relaxed and calm. If you want some calm music to chill and let your thoughts fly, I'd recommend this.
"RQTN" is a single artist that makes a similiar kind of music, although even more calm and somewhat melancholic. Impressivly enough, the guy plays all intruments himself, when recording, so he records all the intsruments seperatly and it still sounds like a perfect match.

And something completly diffrent I enjoy listening to at partys is Minimal and Electro. Listen to "Split The Atom" by Noisia also to be found in my signature or to Format B, to get a feel on what music I am talking about.

This is a just a very small selection from my huge music collection, but it is just the start.

What music to you guys enjoy the most? Bands you'd recommend? Anything?
Back to top Go down

Music.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1